PDA

View Full Version : Looking through Rain

turnthelighton
22-06-08, 12:04
That is what my eyesight is like most of the time right now. I just want to get on with things but there seems always something to worry about. I have been the docs this week and they seem not to be worried about my tremor so now I am focusing back on my eyes.

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

It think it is all my floaters but I have read that your brain should get used to them I have had them for a year now and I sure I am getting more.

Eye docs said nothing wrong!

I think I am going mad!

When will I be me again?

spiral
22-06-08, 15:13
if the doctor says your eyes are fine it's probably bcos you are obsessing about what things look like.
i sometimes see things as if i'm looking out of two holes (i guess that's because what we're all actually doing) and it always continues until i stop thinking about it.
is it any better if you concentrate on watching a film or something?
x

turnthelighton
22-06-08, 16:40
Sometimes I dont notice it but most of the time I do. I keep thinking maybe I should have a mri or cat scan to make sure but then where do I go from there. I want to move on, the vision thing started with my first panic attack and has never really gone.

EmmaJane
22-06-08, 16:42
Hi,

Yes you will be you again, give it time. Vision can be a bit weird with anxiety. Try not to worry to much

spiral
25-06-08, 21:45
i went through a stage when it felt like my vision had been wrong for months. i had my eyes tested and there was nothing wrong. it just stopped happening so much for no reason.
i rarely feel like it now but i used to have it most of the day...
hope that your vision clears soon x