PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

pooh
22-06-08, 12:31
Hello!

Last night couldnt get on the site for hours. Been happening quite a lot recently, sometimes just for a few mins.

Was it my singing? lol

Pooh

pink daisy
22-06-08, 12:57
Pooh... well I didn't like to say but!! yeah lol

bottleblond
22-06-08, 14:15
Pooh

I got kicked a few times to begin with too hun!! I recon because you only live down the road from me, the server got confused about where that dodgy singing was coming from and kicked us both :whistles:

hehe kidding!! i don't have a clue though, maybe had something to do with our foul weather last night!! :shrug:

Love Lisa
xxx

Krakers
22-06-08, 14:27
Hi pooh - I couldn't get on the site for 2 days but I could get on google. After fiddling around with my PC for ages (I'm a PC technician BTW) I finally phoned Virgin media only to find there was a problem in my area !

All that wasted time lol. They've now fixed it and all is fine. Just a little ironic that the last thing I tried actually turned out to be the problem :doh:

Krakers.

pooh
22-06-08, 14:41
LOl lisa no more impromptu karaoke sessions for me

Krakers....how typical is that LOL

spiral
22-06-08, 15:00
i couldn't get on either. it threw me out just as i was submitting a really long post i had written and wouldn't ley me on again...

pooh
22-06-08, 15:03
aw spiral that is so FRUSTRATING!!!

nomorepanic
22-06-08, 15:31
It was out of our hands last night/early this morning I am afraid.

The internet connection between London and Cambridge went down. Alex was aware and made a few phone calls and they did get it back up again as soon as they could.

pooh
22-06-08, 15:47
Thanks Nic.

That mean I can start singing again?

Pooh x

nomorepanic
22-06-08, 15:51
That mean I can start singing again?

Pooh x

Sure:whistles: :whistles: :whistles:

pink daisy
22-06-08, 16:30
No!!!! Nic she likes leo sayer lol please Pooh No!!!! lol

EmmaJane
22-06-08, 16:33
I seem to of been ok!!

Emma x

kellie
22-06-08, 17:33
Omg pooh you have to stop this. not leo sayer lmao.

When i neeeeeeeed you i just close my eyes and im with you.

although i must say i do like that song
just please dont say he is good looking or sexy lmao

kellie,xxxxxxxxxx

Rexzooly
22-06-08, 18:44
Shame we don't have money to have morries of are sites :( happens to the best of are sites these days strange thing was it was not 100% dead it would load a page then say no you not having it then it would load a file missing page then it would load the home page and this was after i cleared my cache
so the site was kinda of live.