PDA

View Full Version : Please Read This And Post A Reply

lubylou
22-06-08, 13:01
does anyone ever have the feeling like they are going too die
no pain but just feeling a bit lightheaded ?

badday need reassurance !!!!!!!!!!!!

lainey
22-06-08, 13:39
Hi Luby

This is another symptom of anxietyLight headedness is a very common symptom.
You should read the symptoms page which should help

Elaine x

popsy
22-06-08, 14:06
Yes i do, you arent alone x

mtatum4496
22-06-08, 15:52
Yes, this is very common. When my anxiety and panic attacks were at their very worst, thoughts of death were very common and almost constant.

Hang in there. Between the vitamins my doctor has me on and the Xanax he prescribed, I seem to have gotten away from thoughts of death and moved more toward other symptoms.

Make sure you tell your doctor about these feelings. The more he or she knows about what you are experiencing, the better the chances that the treatments will help your situation to improve.

nomorepanic
22-06-08, 16:13
Correct breathing should help with the dizziness

EmmaJane
22-06-08, 16:14
Hi,

Yes, I get this. Its a classic for anxiety. Try breathing exercises.

Emmax

Liverbird67
22-06-08, 16:43
oh dear
I get this, its horrible, have a good look around the site, I kept this symtom to myself for ages, I thought if I spoke about it it would either happen or I would be locked up.

Hey guess what lots of people have this, you are not alone, sadly there are a lot of us out there (but we've all made friends and can support each other)

read some of the success stories if you feel really grim, I believe that it can be beaten and you can back to normal (whatever that is!)

Take care

Debbie

gtrgrl3369
22-06-08, 17:05
I also suffer from this everday and it affects my balance. I have watched my breathing and catch myself breathing short, so I take deeper breathes. You will get better,this seems to be my last symptom which is the worst as far as Im concerned. Take care

mandie
22-06-08, 17:19
Hi

Yes i can totally relate to that. Im having one of those days again today.

love mandie x

polly123
22-06-08, 17:41
Hi
Yes i do get these feelings, along with a funny feeling around my heart, i also have breathings problems sometimes, all connected with this awfull anxiety, it will get better, ive managed to come through some really awfull days and thank god the good days now outweigh the bad
chin up and take care
POLLY XX

purplehaze
22-06-08, 20:31
Hi

Total classic sign of anxiety/panic attack and I know its a concern for you and others but you will be OK.

take care