PDA

View Full Version : What did your school report say about you?

pooh
22-06-08, 15:02
OK! I really need to stop reading my Psychologies magazine lol It keeps giving me ideas for posting questions......

C'mon guys! What was always written on your school report?

Me? I'm saying nothing lolol

Pooh x

Wolfie
22-06-08, 15:21
Awwww, my school report was always so boring compared to others, I was a little angel at school :P
Mine said stuff like creative, quiet, conscientious, should speak more often, etc. Now I can't shut up lol.
What about everyone else? Were you little angels or like cheeky devils?

Chrissy xxx

Franz
22-06-08, 15:44
I was a swot. It's quite sad reading my reports because they all said how enthusiastic and energetic I was. What went wrong? :(

kazzie
22-06-08, 16:00
He He:D

Mine said "Karen is very intelligent its a shame to chooses not to employ her brains"

Also "Could do better if tried harder":blush:

I hated school:whistles:

Kaz x:hugs:

EmmaJane
22-06-08, 16:34
Well, thats really funny. I found mine the other day, although havent looked yet. Will let you all know when I do. Will probably say very anxious all the time, doesnt concentrate and needs to ask if she has any queries lol

Emma xx

Rexzooly
22-06-08, 16:39
School report explane that can mean many things but my school days was not good so ended up with nothing to show for it just cos i got really bad with depresson and no bull asked to leave the same days of my GCSE's bummer are well.

milly jones
22-06-08, 17:46
my schools all commented on my confidence, ability and that most of all that i was a chatterbox.

how things have changed!!! lol

milly xxx

Coni
22-06-08, 20:19
My reports always said quiet and pleasant girl, works hard.....very boring actually lol!

Coni XX

anxious
22-06-08, 20:40
Could try harder!!

anx x

Phill2
23-06-08, 08:38
I always used to get high 90's but the comment always said "Phillip could do better if he didn't continually dirupt the class"
What's better than high 90's
Phill :shades:

dawny
23-06-08, 09:07
i always wanted to be an actress...lol...my final report read 'dawn will do well in her exams if she shuts up long enough to read the questions'

needless to say im not a famous actress...but on occasion i can be a drama queen...come and get your oscar...lol

love dawny

happyone
23-06-08, 09:55
Mines always said I was an intelligent enthusiastic confident pupil (polish my halo!) but criticised my reading books of my own choosing! Because I was a keen reader, the teachers were always trying to get me to read the classics such as little women, pride and prejudice, charles dickens etc but I hated them and stuck to working my way through my own choices! I still hate the classics to this day and I think it was because I felt them pushed onto me as a child.
happyone
xx

kellie
23-06-08, 11:25
mine sed, kellie is a polite and likeable young girl and the work that she has produced is always of a high standard. but as she dont attend school very often and misses so much time she wont get the full benifit of this and do well in her exams. ( well words to that effect)

this was my 3rd year report, i never attended school at all after that year.
Now come on pooh what did your say you carnt get away with it lol.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rennie1989
23-06-08, 11:38
Mine all said the same thing, that I was a bright child who always did her best and that I should engage more with the class.

I was always shy! Still am :P

IrishPrincess
23-06-08, 12:34
That's mad I was just looking through some old stuff the other day and was reading a couple I kept,so here we go:

Karen worked hard this term,she is co-operative,confident and pleasant and was very reliable as class captain.:D

Omg what happened to me since I left school,lmao:D

Hope 2
23-06-08, 13:02
Mine said that I was clearly very intelligent :blush: but........yeah there's always a but............ that I would very likely never use it to my advantage as I was a joker and a talker who would most likely waste what I had. Oh and sommat about poor attitude to authority and day dreaming.

nuff said eh
Hope xx

The Fool
23-06-08, 15:29
well i was always a quiet kid i still am! but in junior school it always said "charlotte is a bright and helpfull child who always does her best but need to interact more during question sessions and playtime" lol i was like an outcast at school i hardley ever spoke exept to wisper i needed the loo or to talk to my very few friends lol

eeyorelover
23-06-08, 18:55
Mine always said "doesn't work up to her potential"

I was lazy and school was boring so I'd daydream and not do my work!

Now that I'm back in school I wish I would have paid more attention!!!
It would be so much easier now if I had!!!!
But now I'm doing really well :)