PDA

View Full Version : mothermacs intro

mothermac
23-06-08, 09:30
Hi everybody
I am a new member as from today and I hope to find some much needed help and support that I know I greatly need to help me manage my panic symptoms that I have suffered from for such a long time now. I am married with one lovely daughter called Emily and live in the north east of England. I think I've always suffered from some form of anxiety all my life as family members have all commented that I was a very highly strung child (whatever highly strung means). I had Emily in 2003 and it has spiralled wildly since then,in the form of hangups about my health,obsessive thoughts about things and people,panic attacks etc etc, I am sure you will all know the symptoms. I have had lots of tests at the old quacks to do with heart defects because I do suffer from high blood pressure(no shock there then) and yes they did find a small defect but apparently it is very common and nothing to worry about(yeah right). I am currently on beta blockers and a wee tablet for blood pressure,but I still suffer the hell of racing heart in the night,sweats,shakes and a feeling of dread.I will spend the next couple of days reading through the forums and realising that I'm not alone in this,I do think that anxiety,depression,etc can make you feel very isolated and that you are fighting it on your own and I now know that that isn't true. Mothermac xxx

popsy
23-06-08, 09:37
:welcome: Mothermac!
You have come to the right place! You really arent alone with your anxiety, as you can see there are thousends of us!!! You will gain lots of support and advice here and hopefully be able to give others that back too. Its a friendly place, keep posting and hope to catch you in chat soon.

Big Hugs :bighug1:

milly jones
23-06-08, 10:13
hi mum

youre very much not on ur own hun

we are all here behind u

welcome to nmp

milly xx

weeble40
23-06-08, 10:48
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

kellie
23-06-08, 11:03
Hiya Mothermac :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. It realy help to have other ppl who are in the same boat to talk to so please keep posting and we will help you as much as we can. Hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lorac
23-06-08, 11:17
Hi Mothermac

A big welcome to NMP you will find lots of people here who understand what you are going through.

Take care

Carol
xx

belle
23-06-08, 12:08
Hi and welcome :)

chalky
23-06-08, 13:03
Hi Mothermac,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

mothermac
23-06-08, 15:14
Thanks everybody for such a lovely response, it does make me feel better already, knowing I have somewhere else to go when the going gets tough. A lot of my panic attacks seem to come at night so a lot of you may get a message at some obscure hour but I'm sure a lot of you have been there,done it and come out the other side. Speak soon luvvies,mothermac xxx

Southern_Belle
23-06-08, 16:01
Hi Mothermac,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here feel like you do and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

mandie
23-06-08, 20:10
Hi Mothermac

:welcome: to the site

love mandie x

Nibbles
23-06-08, 22:31
Hi Mothermac and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You might want to look at the links on the left as well which are full of useful info.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
23-06-08, 22:56
Hi MM

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
24-06-08, 15:13
Hello Mothermac And Welcome ....wish Ya Well........linda