PDA

View Full Version : hi i need help

bukendaa
23-06-08, 11:19
hi my names uastion and im 13 and ive had bad panic atacks were i blank out and ive been in another world and stuff and lately ive been in a bad way i have been drinking and smoking pot but not for a while and im in other worlds evry thing goes 1D and days seem like a millon years i wana die its only been hapening this year and yes there been glimpses of coming bak

chalky
23-06-08, 13:39
Hi Bukendaa,

I think you should start off by talking to your Doctor about this.
Talking about yor feelings can be daunting but if need be you could print off a copy of your post here and give it to your Doctor.
You are not alone in having these feelings and you can get better.
Best wishes,
Chalky

bukendaa
24-06-08, 07:19
yea ive been going to the doc but nothing seems to get better

milly jones
24-06-08, 08:19
as chalky says hun, keep talking to doc. printing off the post seems like a good idea hun. i know how difficult it can be telling ppl when u just want to get out.

i think continued contact will help u build trust with ur gp and allow u to feel more at ease to discuss these issues

milly x

bukendaa
24-06-08, 11:00
yea thanks i just cant leave with my self like this i mena i remmebre things and i think they happend years ago and they just happen 20 mins ago or yeturday and thats just the least of it

Tricky Tree
25-06-08, 12:02
You need counselling. It does help. Its not easy to open up at first, but it will help.

It did me. My problem is that my confidence is so fragile that the slightest knock can undo a lot of work.

It does work for a lot of people though - see your doctors as they can help.

If your doctor is not very good, ask to see a different one in the practice.

Not wanting to lecture you, but smoking pot is not a good idea. There is a suggested link between this and longer term mental health issues. Your choice at the end of the day, but I wouldnt recommend it.

Good luck.

Rexzooly
25-06-08, 12:17
hi i was just like that at one point and the pot did make it worse if i had a attact on a come down and mt parranoyer was worse that made attacks worse.

after a stped mt attacts only carm down some about a year after :(

just thought i would say your not the only one at 13 thats young but i still understand as i was only 16.

bukendaa
26-06-08, 09:32
i had such a good life before i smoked that pot and now i wana kill my self

Rexzooly
26-06-08, 09:43
i had such a good life before i smoked that pot and now i wana kill my self

That can sometimes happen just stop the drugs that might just help.
i did weed for other reasons not for fun so ya try and give it up weed
lucky anoth is not that hard to give in as lets say fag's

bukendaa
27-06-08, 10:10
i aint smoked since i had my first woooo out there atack which was in april i just know im a gonner its a tragerdy

joyce1980
27-06-08, 15:34
You need to see a neurologist
I want you to get your mum, dad or someone you trust to take you to your Dr and get a refferal straight away.

You might have done some damage while smoking pot, it might have been laced with something as well, who did you get it from?

This is something that can be fix and you will live a normal life, you need to remeber that your hormones will also be making your depression 10x worse.

GET to the DR AND SEE A NEUROLOGIST AND THEN HE/SHE WILL DETERMINE WHAT TO DO NEXT.

bukendaa
28-06-08, 02:51
i HAVE

joyce1980
04-07-08, 09:53
Well what did the Neuro say???

It's possible you may need antidepressants (although you are young) I take them ... a lot of us do.
Nothing to worry about.

But I would talk to a teacher he/she will listen to you and make sure you tell him/her everything and that you really are not enjoying your life and your having problems and need help with getting better.

A teacher would be the best person to see and will get you to a Dr (another one)

Promis you will do this ok, your so young and there is a big wide world out there for you to enjoy, things will get better if you just make this small effort and talk to a teacher or another adult you trust.

It means telling them EVERYTHING ok!

Godd luck matey:bighug1:

JoT
04-07-08, 10:55
Bukendaa, you aren't a gonner, you will be fine!

What did your doctor prescribe? Are you on any medication?

I also used to freak out when I smoked pot. Are you feeling like this because you think you have done yourself serious damage by smoking it? Please don't worry - you will be fine, you are highly anxious at the moment and you can get better.

Please visit your doctor again and maybe they can give you a different treatment,sometimes they have to try a few things before they find the right one for you.