PDA

View Full Version : Lots of worries and checking

phil06
23-06-08, 13:14
Does anybody else suffer these symptoms I have 5 or 6 massive worries in a day mainly the same ones every single day.

I end up checking all my body, checking weight, asking for reassurance, confessing my thoughts, thoughts of going mad, Something simple is enough to get me in panic/fear somebody will come after me, worrying if i am going depressed, I keep getting obsessed by smells, and I've started to check beats to make sure I am breathing ok.

I end up thinking i have a million things wrong with me. The checking If i am ok is worrying me lots the now as if i don't feel toned enough I might need to exercise and its just become horrible with anxiety worries. Even when I amk dating I worry if the person is too big for me and if they are I would not want to be with them as they would have to be like my ex.

I just feel overloaded by it all a worrying thought can lead to me checking, asking advice or searching up on it on google. These symptoms have only seemed to pick up for the last few weeks...

chalky
23-06-08, 13:32
Hi Phil,

Make a daily list of your worries and challenge them.No-one else can do this for you.
Do not Google-it does not work!!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

cece
24-06-08, 01:59
I agree with Chalky. Until I learned to counter my thoughts in a tea form I was a mess. It also has a side benefit of building your self-confidence when you help yourself get better:)