PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

Tracy68
20-04-05, 19:34
Hi all
Oh well i'm posting this because as from tonight I won't be on here much anymore :(. I shall be at work tomorrow and then I'm going to get John on Friday :D and after eight months of being apart we'll finally be back together and i'm so excited. Once he is back we'll only have 5 weeks till the wedding and will be really busy. I shall certainly pop back time to time but nowhere near as much (well everyday actually lol) as i am now.
Ok filling up now [Duh!]. Its not like i've ever met any of you but the help and support from you has been overwhelming. You are all a fantastic bunch of people and despite dealing with your own anxieties, pa's or whatever you suffer you take time out to help others and i want to say thank you to you for helping me out.

I'm hoping the anxiety will calm a bit once John is back.

Nicola - you do one hell of a job keeping this site running and i'm really glad you do you've helped alot of people. Thank you.

Meg, Sal, Sarah and Sarah - Your advice, encouragement and support is great. Thanks

Well thats it really, just hope you all succeed in achieving your aims.

Take care

Tracy
xx

nomorepanic
20-04-05, 20:19
Hiya Tracy

Hey we will really miss you and you take good care of yourself ok.:)

Look forward to hearing from you when you get time and give John a big hug from me.

I am so pleased things are going back to normal for you and I really hope that things go well for you all.

Take care ok :D
xxxx

Nicola

jude
20-04-05, 20:47
Good luck Tracy, I hope everything goes marvellously for you.

I shall look out for you when you drop in, thanks for all your help and support in the past.

Take good care of yourself and enjoy your big day,

Jude xx

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

Meg
20-04-05, 21:36
Hey Tracy

Glad we could have been of help..Glad its all working out well.

You take care now and let us know how you're doing and send Nic a picture of your wedding .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sal
21-04-05, 00:37
Tracy

Pleased things are going so well for you and we will miss you but please do let us know how you are getting on.

I hope your wedding day is the best day of your life and dont forget to let us know how it goes.

Good luck at work and all our best wishes for your wedding, you desreve that happiness and we are with you all the way.

Take care mate.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Sarah-Jane
21-04-05, 03:39
Tracy

Good Luch for the wedding, do us a favour send a photo via email to Nicola and she will put it on the site. Well done for being so brave im sure youll be fine now, even when fine come back and keep in touch with us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

carlin
21-04-05, 13:41
Hi Tracy,
I love a happy ending, and i'm sure you will be very happy, take care and may you be successful in all that you do...enjoy!

Karen
22-04-05, 00:59
Hi Tracy

Best wishes for your wedding.

Hope you can pop back from time to time to let us know how you are doing.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.