PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE ADVISE--Shall I carry on with them?

jellybean43
24-06-08, 12:25
Hi
I have been taking propranalol slow release 80mg for the past 8 days. I felt fine til last Friday(day 5) and then my hands started to itch and so did my feet!!It hasnt been as bad since Friday(still a bit itchy on and off) but i do feel a bit tired now. I feel as if I have been "knocked down a level" if that makes any sense. I feel as if the things i was worrying about I now cant be bothered worrying about them as much!!!I have been prescribed them for migraines but i do suffer from HA(started last October worrying about lymphoma but still after blood tests and X rays i wasnt convinced i was ok!!!).
I rang the pharmacist today and he said i should try and give them up to 3 weeks before i go back to my GP and that the itching is common.
Has anyone else had this?
Thanks everyone xxx

jellybean43
25-06-08, 11:18
Anyone? Thanks xx

milly jones
25-06-08, 11:54
hun
just go to ur gp if this is upsetting u so much

or give the surgery a call

this anx appears worse than the itch

its that which ur gp needs to know

mils xxx

pooh
25-06-08, 11:54
Stick with them Jelly! If they are knocking you down a level is that not what you want?

I would get some antihistamine cream for your feet and hands if its really itchy and follow the advice of the pharmacist.

Pooh x

jellybean43
25-06-08, 12:11
Hi
Thanks
I have rung both the pharmacist and the surgery.
They have both said stick with it a few more days. I have made appt to see my GP next week.
Thanks again everyone xxx