PDA

View Full Version : ive had anxitey for 2 years

little lou
24-06-08, 13:33
hi my name is louise and im suffering from anxitey it just happened one day i was stood at my sons skool waiting to pick him up and i felt very dizzy as though i was gunna faint thats when it first started and its still happening now 2 years later , after that day i started worrying why it happened and thats when it got worse if ever i stood any were i would get scared it wpuld happen again. i did go to my doctor and i told her that as i was growing i had always been scared of been sick as weird as thats sounds i know but i was and im now 25 and im still scared , so thats when she said i was suffering from anxitey she gave me beta blockers but htey mad me worse now im on antidepressents still dont really feel my self still im always worrying people say i worry for everyone and i do it gets me down i just want it to go away so i can feel normal again thanx xxxx little lou xxxx

mandie
24-06-08, 15:02
Hi Louise

:welcome: to the site.

Sorry u feeling so bad at the moment.

How long have u been on the anti d's for?

love mandie x

kellie
24-06-08, 20:26
Hiya lou :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Its nice to be able to talk to ppl who are feeling the same and understand, so keep posting and we will help as much as we can. hope to talk to you in chat sometimes as well

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx