PDA

View Full Version : feeling panicky AGAIN!!

mothermac
24-06-08, 21:21
Hi everyone
Had quite a nice day today as my husband is on annual leave for 2 weeks so we went to a quaint market town which is near our home for good old fish and chips and had a sort of panic attack in the car on the way there for no apparent reason. It's getting to the point where if I don't feel anxious i'm bringing it on myself by thinking weird thoughts. I tend to think I wonder if my heart is beating ok right now or I get a funny feeling in my throat so I start thinking I'm going to be ill outside it's horrible.I went to the doctors a few weeks ago and mentioned that I have a morbid fear of having a fit because of my anxiety but she just laughed and said "Now why would you have a fit?" I KNOW that the thought is sometimes irrational but I can't help it,does anybody else get this feeling when they feel panic coming on? Please let me know as it's really scary,Mothermac xx

mandie
25-06-08, 09:18
Hi

Sorry u feeling so bad.

I no how u feel, cause im exactly the same.

I had a great day yesterday with no panic and today i feel anxious and i dont no why.

Its the worst when u dont feel at all anxious and the panic comes out of nowhere

love mandie x

Rexzooly
25-06-08, 10:16
i know what you mean mostly happens when i try and sleep i know nothing is going to happen but then thought be beond thought lastnight i was warried my house was going to blow up bloody stilly i know but i just don't know how to carm my neavs on something like that cos my head shows me a very very
grathic image of it happing that takes me another hour to four hours to get to sleep.