PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!!!

RachyLou
25-06-08, 00:05
Hiya all!!!!

My name is Rachel and I'm 25 years old. I have 2 sons aged 7 years and 4 months. And I have a very supportive and understanding partner who I've been with for over 2 years.

I have suffered with depression, anxiety and panic attacks since the birth of my first child but it gradually got worse over the years. At one point I found it too frightning to leave my house and I did not leave it for about a year!! Since I met my partner I somehow found the confidence I needed to start tackling my anxiety problem. Things were getting a tiny bit better for me untill I became heavily pregnant with my second child. I felt my anxiety worsen and instead of going forward I found myself back to square one, depressed, constantly anxious and paniced. But with help from my GP's office and my local Mental Health Clinic I am now starting to attend a weekly anxiety group, something I never thought I could ever do!!!!

Anyway that's just a little about me, thanks for reading.

Rachel

nomorepanic
25-06-08, 00:35
Hi Rachel

:welcome: and lovely to see you here

You will get some great support and advice

belle
25-06-08, 08:03
Hi and welcome.
I became ill during the pregnancy with my son....10 years ago next month!!!! Also like you i was housebound...

There are many people that will be able to offer you the support and advice you need :)

Belle.

Lilith1980
25-06-08, 09:13
Hi Rachel

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

EmmaJane
25-06-08, 09:15
Hi Rachel,

My story was a bit similar to yours.

Welcome to NMP

weeble40
25-06-08, 10:16
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Lindalou64
25-06-08, 13:26
Hello Rachel And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well.....linda

kellie
25-06-08, 16:32
Hiya Rachy, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. It realy helps to talk to other who know and understand what you are going through and how you are feeling. Keep posting and we will help you as much as we can, and dont forget to visit the chat room where we can all talk to you.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie
25-06-08, 16:33
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

Nibbles
25-06-08, 18:29
Hi Rachel and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
25-06-08, 19:43
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here feel like you do and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

chalky
25-06-08, 19:57
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
25-06-08, 20:01
hi rachel

:welcome: to nmp

nice to meet u

milly x

smudgie
25-06-08, 20:24
Hi Rachel

A big warm:welcome: to the site, so glad you found us.

Im sorry to hear your life has'nt been easy and wish you well for a better future.

im very sure you will find the site very helpful and very supportive.

best wishes
smudgie:hugs: