PDA

View Full Version : floralgypsy

floralgypsy
25-06-08, 09:21
I'm not technically a newbie as I joined the site over a year ago but have recently felt the need for support. My name is Charlotte, I am 24 and from the Oxfordshire area. I have had anxiety problems for the last 6 years although the event that I attribute the anxiety to happened a couple of years before that.

Recently I had come off of meds after seeing a student CBT practitioner who, I felt, really helped me. I ended the 4/5 sessions feeling so much better, came off the meds and then the feelings and emotions all came flooding back. It hit me hard as I realised that I had not overcome the anxiety and I felt as though I was back to square one. So I have now returned to the meds (I'm about two weeks in so still feeling a bit pants) and have made the decision to apply for more CBT and possibly look into hypnotherapy. It is something that I badly need to take control of as my recent experiences have made me feel incredibly nauseous and have lost half a stone in weight. It may not seem much but I don't have weight to lose in that way.

Anyways, I always look to others for support so that I don't feel alone in this little world of mine so I shall probably be posting quite regularly.

Charlotte

weeble40
25-06-08, 10:14
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Lindalou64
25-06-08, 13:28
Hello Charlotte And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well........linda

kellie
25-06-08, 16:32
Hiya, :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. It realy helps to talk to other who know and understand what you are going through and how you are feeling. Keep posting and we will help you as much as we can, and dont forget to visit the chat room where we can all talk to you.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie
25-06-08, 16:35
hiya

:welcome: to nmp
you will get lots of support here i am sure

jodie xx

Nibbles
25-06-08, 18:30
Hi Charlotte and :welcome: back,

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
25-06-08, 19:44
Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here feel like you do and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

chalky
25-06-08, 19:55
Hi Charlotte,

It's great to see you Posting.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Keep believing in yourself.
Best wishes,
chalky

milly jones
25-06-08, 20:03
hi charlotte

:welcome:
ull never be alone at nmp

milly xxx

smudgie
25-06-08, 20:33
Hi charlotte

A big warm :welcome: back to the site, so glad you decided to come back.

Im sorry you have been finding life very hard to deal with, you seem to be having a rollercoaster ride in life and not being able to resolve it but you seem to be trying very hard to help yourself.

you take good care of you

best wishes
smudgie

nomorepanic
25-06-08, 21:00
Charlotte

:welcome: back and lovely to see you here again and hope we can be of some help