PDA

View Full Version : zispin for health anx and general feeling low ne one else on it?

bexy1970
25-06-08, 10:03
my cpn wants me to come off my dothiepin(which i have) as she hit nail on the head, just made me feel flat!! and health anx was still bad. ive been on zispin b4 and know im ok on it and that its a really good antidepressant(part from hungry all the time) but because part of my panic attacks etc last year was the fear of losing control im scared to start them case i go back to being bad again(daft i know) also get bad pmt and they helped with that last time was on them!!! know i still had my wine on them to b4, which i do look forward to in the eve!! was looking forward to starting them now im worried to!!! ne one else on them 4 advice please!! sorry to moan xxx:shrug:

bexy1970
25-06-08, 17:13
hello!! LOL X

worriedGrace
25-06-08, 19:32
I wish I could try something different from Dothiepin because I have been on it for the best part of twenty Years! Doctor just keeps on writing the prescriptions. It does help me sleep but my anxiety levels still seem high to me.

paddy77
15-08-08, 16:00
I'm on zispin for 9 months now. went 15 to 30 to 45mg. just read on other thread that withdrawal was horrendous for one person.
Came off Cipramil and it was a nightmare, really nervous about this now, but don't want to stay on them.
i want to be able to live without drugs if I can.

Bevy, if the drug isn't working, I say change. If none of them worked for me, I would stop. I've increased dose regularly, and it seems ok now.

Is there anyone there who has beaten depression?
Thanks