PDA

View Full Version : What a day

bab
26-06-08, 18:58
I am just back from A and E!

I was coming back from the school run and felt sore chest, sore head and dizzy. Convinced myself this was not a panic attack and ran to my neighbor who is 17 to ask if he would drive me down with the kids. Waited 2 hrs to be seen and kids were waiting with him in the car and couldnt wait any longer as wasnt fair on them. So, I walked out without being seen. Im now petrified as my other half away tonight and im on my own and what if i pass out

dianes
26-06-08, 19:51
Hi bab:D

I know it is easier said than done, but try to calm down and relax. It is quiet common when suffering with anxiety to feel the symptoms you have described. Each time you experience the symptoms try to relax and tell yourself they are nothing to worry about, it is only anxiety which is causing them and try to accept these feelings.:yesyes: If you find yourself getting worked up tonight and feel you can't cope with any sensations that you might feel, post how you are feeling on here and ask for some help and support. We are all here for you and you won't feel so alone.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for you.

Diane

'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality'

Rexzooly
26-06-08, 19:54
if you start feeling bad again call 999 only thing you can do hun xx i hope you are ok hope things get better thats not nice to here Hugs and hopes to you.

Lissy43
26-06-08, 20:31
Why don't you ring your out of hours GP if you are worried? they do house calls if you can't get out the house or wait until the morning, get to bed early and then go and see your GP for reassurance then.

Sure you will be ok.

Rexzooly
26-06-08, 20:34
Ok this is strange i agree with libby but i posted and refiessed and i was the secaned one to post now i am the 3ed how that happen very strange.
if you call the NHS help like thingy that can send someone out i think.

Hugs hun we ae here for you xx

mandie
26-06-08, 21:22
Hi Bab

:hugs:

Please try and relax, because anxiety loves when we panic more and then we get the physical symptoms.

Hope u are feeling a bit better now.

I normally around till late, so if your feeling bad later and want to chat please pm me or if im not, then there are loads of others on help who will.

take care

love mandie x

bab
26-06-08, 21:39
Thanks so much for all your replies - as my OH away ill prob be on here ina panic later on! Im pretty sure it was a big panic attack but there is always the "What if" at the back of my mind.
Thank you so much guys xx