PDA

View Full Version : Job interview tomorrow!!!!

Moo
26-06-08, 20:33
Hi

I have a job interview tomorrow at 9.30am (mornings are probably my worst time!!!) and I can feel the panic starting to rise already!

I'm worried; about not sleeping tonight, about tomorrow morning pre-interview, about travelling to the interview (7 miles), about the interview itself. :wacko:

I could do with some words of comfort, please!:unsure:

Thanks
Moo

Rexzooly
26-06-08, 20:40
Gooooood luck moo xx your going to do great we all are with you :) and if that was me we would be as i would have my pda just on this site waiting in my pocket lol. YOU WILL DO GREAT good look hun

Rex huggles you silly.

Patty
27-06-08, 00:59
Hi Moo,:)

Good luck in the job interview - you can do it!! :bighug1:

gary_2.0
27-06-08, 06:17
I accept that mornings are your worst time but at least it gets it out of the way quickly, so you can have the rest of the day to relax and 'get over it'.

Do please remember this: The people who conduct interviews also get nervous, some don't like doing them at all, so don't imagine this is a one sided affair.

And keep telling yourself 'I deserve this' plus 'I'm the boss of me'.

Now go and see if they're smart enough to realise they need you.

purplehaze
27-06-08, 08:07
The main thing to remember is those that take the interview know most people are nervous. So they will not judge you on that. In fact even tell them your a wee bit nervous and I bit they crack a joke to relax you.

Calm yourself down with some deep breathing and you will get through it.
will be thinking of you and hope all goes well

kevxx

milly jones
27-06-08, 08:44
moo hun

got to this too late sorry

hope that the interview all went well hun

and were all behind u thinking and wishing for u

please log on and let us know how u went on

lots of nmp hugs :yesyes:

milly xxxxx

Janieb
27-06-08, 08:45
u probably doing your interview now...sending you good vibes!
Hope it all went well!

Moo
27-06-08, 19:58
Well, guys, I DIDN'T get the job, BUT......... I managed to NOT to have a panic attack at all this morning (although had lots last night!!) I dropped my daughter off at my mums before I went, drove the 7 miles to the interview, no shakes, no sweats, no racing heart - HURRAY!!!

Almost worth NOT getting the job!!

Thanks for your kind words, meanwhile I'm off to fill in my next application form................:winks:

Moo xx

milly jones
27-06-08, 20:38
well done moo

great news hun

never mind job hun

theyll be more

but so proud u made it, well done

milly xx

Kate408
28-06-08, 10:29
Well done! And now you will have more confidence for the next one, knowing that you can do it!!! :)
Good luck for the next one if you don't post again! :)
xx