PDA

View Full Version : am i cracking up

kimmy
21-04-05, 20:38
urgh, my mind keeps going on 1, i think im cracking up, i know i havent yet, but all i think about is my body, my thaughts, how i feel, my breathing am i actually losing it now.? im scared i have good days and bad. my panics are really calm, but i just cant seem to get over the initial panics i have a year ago where i REALLY did think i was having a nervous breakdown! now it seems im constantly checking incase i lose it. any one offer a friendy ear? :(

Meg
21-04-05, 20:41
We've all been there Kimmy.

Keep rememberiung the progress you've made and now that you understand what is going on and whats going on within you how it is even less likely to happen again and most of all - by managing your thoughts you can control anxiety from ever reaching panic

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
21-04-05, 21:18
Re-read some pages on the website and they will reassure you that all is ok.

It will get better ok.

Nicola

henri
21-04-05, 21:34
hey kimmy,
i totally understand where you're coming from, this is what i'm having at the moment. i'm nowhere near as bad as i was, but i have constant anxiety and am always thinking about my health, my breathing etc.
the only way i can deal with it is to keep looking back at my panic diaries, at when i was really bad, and think about how much progress i've made, how i'm in control of it and how i'm never going to let myself get that bad again.
i also try to distract myself. but it's hard. i feel your pain!
don't let the fear beat you,
henri x

lin
21-04-05, 22:07
hi kimmy

No u r not cracking up i felt like that 2mths ago i thought i was going out of my mind with my anxiety it got a hold of me and i thought i wud not get rid of it but since finding the forum its helped me a lot and i have now got over this anxiety for how long how knows!!!!. So try and not let it get hold of u it will b harder to shift.

take care

lin xx

sal
21-04-05, 22:38
Kimmy

We have all being there, even on bad days now i feel like i am going to crack and lose it. I hate that feeling but as time goes by i am more confident that i wont, but it still gets to me. I hide in my room in case i do lose it and hurt Sam and still do now when those blips come around.

We all hate them but we all understand and know how you feel and will help you through them.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

seh1980
22-04-05, 21:17
I get that the whole time Kimmy - doesn't mean it will happen though..:D