PDA

View Full Version : Who would it be?

pooh
27-06-08, 11:16
Here I go again....me and my questions! :D

If you could meet and speak to someone, alive or dead, fictional or real. Who would it be and why?

Mine would be.......Lord Lucan. I wanna know what happened to him LOL

Pooh xx

belle
27-06-08, 13:39
Hmm. There are a few people i would like to talk to...dead AND alive, but number one right now is the Prime minister.

I would ask Gordon Brown - What the hell are you going to do about this mess?

milly jones
27-06-08, 14:32
love ur threads pooh thanks

i would love to ask my dead relatives

did my great great great grandfather marry 'little brown bird' and american indian around 1850?

its a family legend but i just cant find their sons birth certificate to authenticicate it and it frustrates me so much lol

mill xxx well u asked lol

The Fool
27-06-08, 15:34
hmmmm i dont no well if im speaking in my usual dream world i would ask nick jonas on a date lol but in real life hmm i think id go and ask me evil aunt val what the hell she thinks shes doing with my grans life and why she alienated herself from us!

jo61
27-06-08, 16:13
I'd give anything to have a chat with my parents - both dead. I'd also like a frank exchange of views with Gordon Brown lol

Tom_M
27-06-08, 16:13
I think Charles Darwin would be my choice. The man was way beyond is time by introducing natural selection. But I still don't agree with him 100%.

Tom

kellie
27-06-08, 20:37
Mine would be my nephew richie or lady di.
may they both R I P
kellie.

mirry
28-06-08, 12:57
Talking of ancestors , I would ask my 3rd great grandfather .....
why did you give up all your wealth for Love ?
:lac: , lol.

And my great grandmother ,,, who was your real father ?
Was it really a Lord :ohmy: .

:blush:

Southern_Belle
28-06-08, 13:45
I also can't narrow it down to one person. It would have to be my Grandmother who just recently passed to tell her again how much she is loved and now missed.

I would also want to meet Princess Diana, I've always thought she would be very interesting to talk to and from what I have seen and read quite funny too.

Laura xxx

Pink Panic
28-06-08, 14:14
Hi all

Mine would have to be Princess Di, Marilyn Monroe or Elvis ??!!! Decisions, decisions!! Lol. :)

Pink
xxx

Anna C
28-06-08, 15:03
Hi,
I would choose princess Diana too and also Billy Crystal because he makes me laugh and maybe Peter Kay for the same reason. Was it only supposed to be one person?

If it was only one person it would have to be my little niece who passed away a few years ago, just one more hug, to hear her talk and laugh again one more time, if only that could happen.

eeyorelover
28-06-08, 17:36
Well my first thought was that I would love to have net Janis Joplin.
What a soul that woman must have had to sing like that!!!

But I have decided that I would choose my Grandfather instead.
He was the one person who always loved me unconditionally!
And I miss him so!!!
I'd want him to know about my kids and my husband and that I turned out okay!
Or I would want him to play and sing for me because it was always so comforting!!!

What a nice thought :)
xxx
Sandy

marie1974
28-06-08, 17:47
great thread poo, mine would be my nan as there are a few things id love to find the answers too hugs all xxx

shinney
28-06-08, 18:55
Mine would be my Dad, who passed away, 14 years today. If only one more day, rip dad. x

thevoicewithinme
28-06-08, 19:46
I would give anything to be able to talk with Andy (my first husband) who died suddenly. I would want him to know that our kids are fine (my eldest four) and that Karl (10) has not and will not ever forget his dad...that karl talks every night about him to me. I would also want him to know that I did love him (we had divorced) and that I always did and that I miss him so much, we had known each other over half our lives.

I would also love to meet my boyfriends mum, as i have heard so much about her, and I think she sounded like a fantastic lady. I would love to be able to thank her for the wonderful son she has brought up, because this fantastic son of hers, has not ony taken on me...but my six children and he loves them to bits. She must of been one hell of a woman to raise a son like that in my eyes.

Kaz

pooh
28-06-08, 22:58
HI everyone!

I didn't realise when I posted this question it would turn into such a poignant thread. To lose someone is always so hard and to have that chance for one last day or one last conversation is something so wished for.

Thinking of you all

Pooh xxx

pooh
29-06-08, 12:38
I always wanted to meet jesus too lol

This all stemmed form having to choose five famous people living or dead that you would have to a cocktail party lol

stephen fry, jesus, ricky gervais, oscar wilde and germaine greer what a set up that would be lmao

Pooh x

Cathy V
29-06-08, 14:19
Hi pooh...great thread, and ive always thought that Jesus was kind of cool too and would love to have known him...in person so to speak. I would also love to have John Lennon back with us, and to have been able to tell him not to walk out of that apartment building at that moment......

Cathy xxx :)
Hi again to pink...hope you are well xxx