PDA

View Full Version : VISUALISATION TECHNIQUES.

benoo5
25-11-03, 01:00
ive held a book,close to my heart,for over ten years,ive rarely spoke about it,to my family ,or friends,its been my little secret...but now,ime going to share it with you.

once in a while,because of my job,i meet celebrities...at the time,there not too well,and dont chat much.

on one occasion,in the early 90s,i was called to see one of britains top actors,who had collapsed on stage...where are you taking me,he asked,when told ,he said no...take me to bette...afew mins later it was obvious,he wanted to be driven to brighton,to be seen by bette shine...a healer.

we cant do that,but when control was told the name of the patient,they just said...go for it...so we did.

bette was waiting at the door...and to this day,i cant explain it,she looked at me,and i felt a warmth of love,that i have never experienced in my life,before,or since...we left our patient with her and went back to london.

the very next day,i bought one of her books...MIND MAGIC , her picture was on the front cover,i looked at it,and again i felt that warmth,then i started reading the book,and truth be told,i couldnt put it down,it was so powerful...she uses visualisation techniques,to cope with different situasions....really great to use with your relaxation tapes.....thought i would share.

mind magic...bette shine...available from all bookshops,and amazon...there is a bette shine website,with her pic...look at her face,and feel the love....bryan.

nomorepanic
25-11-03, 21:39
Bryan

I used to go to faith healing every week (when I lived in Sheffield). Nowadays I don't go cos the nearest one is in Cambridge or Luton and both are a 50 minute drive each way so I never get the time.

It was a lovely warm feeling and used to help with relaxation so I can truly understand how you felt about this woman and how she made you feel.

I have a relaxation tape from a spiritualist healer and it is very relaxing.

I believe that people should try healing at least once and see how they feel. It is a lovely feeling and can only help not hinder us.

Nicola

benoo5
25-11-03, 22:25
thanks nic,

her book has helped me deal with a lot in my life,no more so than after the paddington train crash..but thats a story on its own.

best wishes..bryan.

nomorepanic
25-11-03, 22:47
Bryan

I am surprised you DON'T suffer with panic with all the things you must go through and face each day.

If this face makes you feel warm and safe then there is a lot to be said about faith healing so you hang on to that thought and that feeling.

It must be very comforting.

Take care

xx

Nicola