PDA

View Full Version : worried

sue447
22-04-05, 10:00
hi everyone,
i hope you dont mind,but im going to keep you all posted about my dads bypass op, i need someone to talk to as my anxiety is through the roof at present im sooo worried, hes having the pre-med shortly and the ops either at 11am or 12, does anyone know how long he will be sedated for after, and i know he will be sore but will he be in much pain,also his blood pressure was up a bit last night, is that to do with him worrying he was on tablets for his blood pressure before he went in hospital, he had to stop taking them last tuesday, will it affect how the op goes,hes 67 by the way,sorry to go on
luv sue xx

mumof4
22-04-05, 10:38
I dont know how operations go sorry but im sure ur dad will be fine. My dad takes high blood pressure tablets and he is always forgetting to take them, the hospital will give ur dad something to bring down the blood pressure if it gets to high.

I wish ur dad all the best.

and i hope u are okay.

zena
22-04-05, 11:10
Hi Sue,

I'm sure the hospital will keep a close eye on your Dad whilst being in.

Your bound to be worried as he is your Dad...you are allowed to do this you know.

I can't answer your questions but when my uncle had one done he was in for a little while and abit sore.

Lets us know how he gets on.
Take care

with good wishes

Zena

pips
22-04-05, 12:53
Thinking of you Sue,

I hope all goes well for your Dad.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

sue447
23-04-05, 11:04
thanks for your posts everyone,
dads op was a success, and hes doing really well he was sat in his chair on the ward[ when mum went to see him ] they said he would prob be aloud to come home on tues what a BIG relief
luv sue:D

tattybear
23-04-05, 12:50
Hi Sue

Im so glad that your dads op went ok...this will be a huge weight of your mind.

The worst part is over, and it will only get better from now.

Wishing him a good recovery and hoping you are ok.

Tatty B xx

seh1980
23-04-05, 16:23
Great news Sue - I wish him a speedy recovery!! :D

carlin
23-04-05, 16:35
Hi Sue,
Brilliant news, thanks for keeping us informed. try to take time to relax a little and love to your family xxxx

Meg
23-04-05, 19:12
Hi Sue,

I know we've been in touch over the past days but just wanted to add that I'm so glad its all gone well ..

xx
Meg

Karen
24-04-05, 08:48
Hi Sue

Glad the operation went well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.