PDA

View Full Version : weied head

rossi
29-06-08, 13:44
hi to everyone.just wondreing if anybody has experienced this its like a swerling feeling in your head for a few seconds feels really strange makes me panic and shack palps and palms sweat its really hard to decribe not pleasent at all it makes me think BRAIN TUMOUR.:flowers:

Trixie
29-06-08, 13:53
Why does it make you think brain tumour?:)

rossi
29-06-08, 14:06
because there so strange and i suppose cos its happning in your head your mind tells you it must be a brain tumour it couldnt just be a panic attack it has to be a tumour.i know it sounds silly like with palps it must be a heart attack.

Trixie
29-06-08, 14:09
I wouldn't worry about it being a brain tumour. Do you think it might be a touch of vertigo?

polly123
29-06-08, 14:20
Hi Rossi
Iagree with trixie, you really shouldnt worry about things like that, easier said than done and im a fine one to talk, but the palpitations and sweaty palms are classic anx symptoms, go and have a chat with your gp if its really bothering you and let him put your mind at rest
Take Care
Hugs POLLY XX

precious78
30-06-08, 12:21
This sounds similar to the head jolts thing people have posted on. If you put that into the search you will find the threads.