30-06-08, 15:18
Is a spaced out feeling a side effect

berkshiregirl
30-06-08, 22:49
it is huni try not to worry x

decca
30-06-08, 22:51
What does "feeling spaced out mean"
I might be getting it and don't know it.
Decca

berkshiregirl
01-07-08, 07:00
is is a feeling of unrealisation a bit like you are here but your not, and you feel like you are floating around strange feeling hope that helps x

Trixie
01-07-08, 07:51
99.9% of all medications have side effects and they are usually listed on the enclosed leaflet. That doesn't mean that you will suffer from all of them it is just a guideline (and to cover themselves).

When I was suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia the medication I was given caused severe drowsiness when first taken. What I did was to break the tablet into four pieces and took a quarter the first night and then when I had taken it for four consecutive nights I took a half and so on until I was able to take a whole tablet.

Doing it this way the body adjusts to the medication gradually so I didn't suffer from tiredness (taking it at night also helped).

Obviously it is not possible to take all medication this way. But my friend was given a similar medication as myself and she took the first tablet before she went to work...........she couldn't drive home!

Fingers crossed you'll feel better soon.:yesyes: