PDA

View Full Version : AVOID pro plus!

xlauracx
22-04-05, 17:42
At all costs avoid this caffine stimulant type thing! I was very tired at school after not sleeping for two nights and my friend gave me some and i took it, and a while later I was loopy with panic! (ok maybe not the best choice of words.) heart was racing, i was convinced i couldnt breathe, my throat was so dry and tight, i was shakin and feeling dizzy and my vision was fuzzy and i felt like i wasnt anywhere i was dreaming. it lasted about an hour and 45 mins, i did a runner from my biology class and hid under the stairs until a teacher found me and talked to me till i was calm again, it was a really awful day after that, but im glad i know the cause! DO NOT TAKE IT! thinking about it now its really obvious i should avoid it, but then i didnt even think! [Duh!]

Ah wel just thought id share my words of wisdom incase anyones as daft as me [:P] hope yas are all alright! xxx

~Laulz~

Meg
22-04-05, 17:46
Very True Laura, Thanks.

Red Bull also can have this effect

nomorepanic
22-04-05, 18:10
I had Red Bull once!

Never ever again :(

You also need to watch some diet type pills as they contain caffeine too!

Nicola

mynydd
22-04-05, 18:47
hiya,

i drove to the nec to watch the manics before christmas and was knackerd on the way home, i stopped in a motorway service station and bought a couple of cans of red bull. I thought i was goin to die, my heart was beating so fast my anxiety was through the roof and the leaves in the road i thought were dead bodies, thinking i had killed them!!!! never again i was so glad to get home. i had to stop for a couple of hours in a lay by coz i was all over a place.

florence
23-04-05, 12:17
Hi Laura

Only one cup of coffee would have the same effect on me. So Pro plus is a big NO for me.

Florence.x

**See the world more as it is, less as what you are.**

mico
23-04-05, 12:19
I used to know people who would take Pro Plus simply because it had a similar effect to that of amphetamines!

Needless to say I thought that maybe I would be better off without such a thing.

mico

kimmy
18-05-05, 20:55
think pro plus got me into having these in the first plas. i was soooooo much suffering fatigue. was talking them to get motivated, 2/3 at a time. big mistake!