PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Fleur
01-07-08, 22:26
Hello All.

I have suffered from anxiety and depression on and off for years. Last year I thought I was pretty much over it once and for all, I was quite content with life for the first time in several years then something happened, my eldest son decided to play a terrible "joke" on me and the effects were devastating. I thought it was real and the anxiety I'm suffering as a result is consuming me. I would like to feel at peace with the world again, and its comforting to know that I'm not alone.

Nibbles
01-07-08, 22:32
Hi Fleur and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chikstar
01-07-08, 22:34
Hi and welcome from another newbie! Everyone seems very friendly here. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for!

:bighug1:

Chikstar

kellie
01-07-08, 22:41
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.Im so sorry your sons joke back fired and left you feeling this way, i hope you are able to get over this episode asap. hope to talk you soon in chat or on the forum.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
01-07-08, 23:06
Hi Fleur,

Welcome to the site. I too am sorry that a joke went too far. Many here will understand your anxiety and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

marie1974
01-07-08, 23:25
hiya and welcome, you will get lots of help and advice here and make friends too. hugs xx

jesse08
02-07-08, 06:10
Hi Fleur. Glad you've found NMP. It's great for help and advice and it's open 24/7!!!
:welcome:

chalky
02-07-08, 18:33
Hi Fleur,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
02-07-08, 21:12
Hello Fleur And Welcome...wish Ya Well........linda

milly jones
03-07-08, 19:52
hi fleur

hope u find the peace ur looking for here in nmp

welcome

milly xxx

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 16:55
Hi Fleur

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:39
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx