PDA

View Full Version : Just need to check something out!

kt
22-04-05, 21:53
Hi everyone,
just wanted to ask if anyone else gets a hot face and ears? I don't think you could call it a hot flush as have had it most of day. My face is warm and both my ears are hot. Can anyone tell me what this means?
Thanks KT x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Rennie1989
22-04-05, 22:28
Hiya

i get hot ears, but if you superstitious it means that someone is talking about you, but im not superstitious, lol

im not too sure about hot face, maybe embarressment when you blush

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

alexis
22-04-05, 22:33
Hi KT (scooter girl) yes thats right, right for spite left for love.
I get really hot face and ears, at the moment I think its the new medicine Im on, i am always warm anyway, i open windows at work and the others come in thermals,lol, but my face and ears are definitly exceptionally hot.
Alexis

seh1980
23-04-05, 10:31
I get a hot face quite often when panicking or feeling anxious. It's mostly caused because my blood pressure has shot up. This also makes my eyes feel really sore..

Sarah :D

sue447
23-04-05, 11:31
hi kt,
i know exactly how youre feeling it must be to do with anxiety/stress as as you prob know my dad had major surgery yesterday and i was anxious and stressed for most of the day and my face and ears was burning, everytime i get jittery it comes on so youre not alone
take care
luv sue x[:I]

kt
23-04-05, 12:12
Thanx for replying.
Sarah- makes complete sense what you're saying. I don't know if there is a way to take your own blood pressure? Mine has always been ok, even when at most anxious. It's the first thing i ask the dr to do when i visit him (lol) My eyes have been sore tho but have put this down to tiredness!
Sue- I don't get hot very often but had quite a busy day at work yesturday so prob was anxiety. Sorry to hear about your dad and wish him a speedy recovery.
Take care, KT x;)

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

carlin
23-04-05, 16:49
Hi there,
Hot flushes, now you're talking, don't even start me on that subject......face, ears, neck arms, body, you name it, lol, mine has got worse recently, (cos of hormones etc) but cos i take herbal med. i can control them, to a certain extent. take care.

lainey
24-04-05, 12:05
Hi KT

My face and ears and ears have been like that this week, I put it down to dear Mr Anxiety and the middle of the month which is when my PMT is worse than during my period.
Anxiety and hormones just don't get on very well !!!!!! lol

Take care

Elaine x