PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

kaijo
02-07-08, 13:13
Hi evryone my name is Jo and im 23, isuffer with health anxiety and panic attacks, am starting CBT end of july.

Am on here to hopefully chat to some people with the same as me, and anyone else that needs to chat and to make some new friends hopefully.

Jo xxxxxx :hugs:

yorkylover
02-07-08, 13:22
Hi and :welcome: lots of support here for you and friendly advise.We all understand how you are feeling.:hugs: Your never alone.:hugs:

Cathy V
02-07-08, 13:39
Hi Jo, have just realised that you posted 2 threads introducing yourself, and as ive already answered your other one i'll just say hi on this one! if you give people time they will answer, and sometimes more than one thread about the same thing can be confusing and you may not get as many replies which can be unsettling for a newbie!. If they're all about different things of course, then post as many as you like!

Catch you later :)
Cathy xxx

marie1974
02-07-08, 13:43
hi jo and welcome to nmp, you will find some great advice and support here and meet some lovely new friends too hugs xxx. ps i have CBT and find it brilliant and its really also made me much more confident, i think u get out of it wot u put in and u have to be totally honest about your feeling and stuff so they can work with you, but u will get alot out of it.

Southern_Belle
02-07-08, 13:48
Hi Jo,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

jodie
02-07-08, 14:54
hiya jo

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

chalky
02-07-08, 18:29
Hi Jo,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
best wishes,
Chalky

kaijo
02-07-08, 20:17
thanx chalky and everyone else for saying hi it makes a difference xxxx

kellie
02-07-08, 20:20
Hiya Jo :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Being able to share your fears with other ppl who understand what you are going through is a great help.
Keep posting and we will help as much as we can
Hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
02-07-08, 20:31
hi jo

welcome to nmp

im sure ull make some brill mates here

milly xxx :)

kaijo
02-07-08, 20:35
thank you everyone i feel happy now (well i will for a bit ) but if i pop in every day and read these post that will make me feel there are people who understand me xxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
02-07-08, 21:08
Hello Jo And Welcome.......wish Ya Well................linda

Nibbles
02-07-08, 22:30
Hi Jo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Good luck with the CBT! :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 17:00
Hi Jo

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:36
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx