PDA

View Full Version : BLOOD WORK RESULTS

panicks
23-04-05, 03:37
WELL JUST GOT MY BLOOD WORK BACK TODAY AND IM 100% IN GOOD HEALTH.....NOW SINCE I KNOW ITS ALL ANXIETY THATS BEATING ME UP IM JUST GONNA GO AHEAD NOW BEAT THE LIVING S**T OUT OF IT WITH NO MEDICATIONS!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK

Karen
23-04-05, 05:39
Hi Panicks

Great news that everything was fine with your blood tests and you are now determined to work through the issues with the anxiety.

We'll be here to offer any support we can.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
23-04-05, 09:31
Glad to hear you're in fine health.

Go for it !! We're here to help.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

seh1980
23-04-05, 09:49
Great news!! Now you can tackle the anxiety..:D

florence
23-04-05, 11:26
Hi Panicks

Thats great news about your blood tests.
Now, at least you know where you stand.... best of luck with everything.

Take care.
Florence. x

**See the world more as it is, less as what you are.**

vernon
23-04-05, 14:03
Well done Panics Its good you feel that way and you have the right frame of mind. Would be much better if all GP's done these tests sooner for anxiouse people it makes them feel much better. good luck. Vernon

kairen
23-04-05, 14:59
Hi Panics,

Good on you, glad you have good bill of health and are going to make the most out of it. good luck well done xx

kairen x

carlin
23-04-05, 16:21
Nice one panics!

lin
24-04-05, 11:10
hi panicks

Glad your blood test's were ok, i had them taken when my anxiety was on a high mine came back ok to i manged to tackle it without med's its gone now (for how long how knows!!!!!), had lots of advice on the forum which i think helped. So u go for it and beat this nasty anxiety :):)

take care

lin xx

high flyer
24-04-05, 18:53
I had my tests done recently too. Its good to know that your A1 makes an attack a bit easier sounds like its helped you too, good luck

bananarbabe
24-04-05, 23:20
Good for you to take the initiative and get checked out. Now you can focus on coping. Let us know if you need anything

pips
25-04-05, 11:48
That's ACE News glad the blood tests were ok! Good luck with beating the C**P out of the anxiety just remember we are all here to help!

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

zena
25-04-05, 12:32
Good news honey,
Hope you can beat this...you seem to have the right attitude.

GO FOR IT....cause YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Take care

with good wishes

Zena