View Full Version : Hi all i'm new

Kelly1984
02-07-08, 20:07
Hi all

My name is Kelly and I have been suffering from health anxiety related panic attacks since last December. Had them on and off since I was really young.

Hopefully this website will help. x:)

kellie
02-07-08, 20:17
Hiya Kelly :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im also a health anx sufferer so i understand how scary things can feel and seem. ive been a member of nmp since last sept and i can honestly say this place has helped me so much and im feel so much better in my self these days. I hope being here will do the same for you as well hun. keep posting and we will help you as much as we can
Hope to talk to you in chat soon

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kaijo
02-07-08, 20:19
hi i suffer with health anxiety to and panic attacks, if you want to chat to meet just private message me it would be nice to talk to someone the same...... but its great on here and everyone is so friendly

xxxx

milly jones
02-07-08, 20:33
hi kelly

im sure u will find comfort in nmp

welcome

milly xxx :)

Lindalou64
02-07-08, 21:09
Hello Kelly And Welcome.....wish Ya Well.........linda

Nibbles
02-07-08, 22:29
Hi Kelly and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

ishwish
02-07-08, 23:43
hi im ish i have been suffering frm panics thy have made my life hell it has been so good to join here on dis website to knw that im not the only one hw r you now have you coped or are you still fighting it plse reply bk :weep:

Southern_Belle
03-07-08, 00:01
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Kelly1984
03-07-08, 15:47
Thanks all for your caring messages. I feel better already just by sharing my thoughts and experiences.

ISHWISH - i still get bad attacks, i feel though that i am coping a lot better now, how ae you getting on?:)

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 16:55
Hi Kelly

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:38
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx