PDA

View Full Version : Hello, guess what...... I'm new !!!

jacqui doll
03-07-08, 15:55
:bighug1: Hello. I'm 32 and have suffered from aniexty/panic attacks for a few years. i have just recently started back on medication (Beata blockers) to help with the physical signs as they were really gettin to me. So far they seem to be helping.
My attacks seemed to start again a few months ago and i was unable to keep them uder control, it had reached the point of me not leaving the house, unable to be left alone and feeling like a bad mother/wife. it is very hard to try and explain to people how you are feeling.
Don't know what else to say but I look forward to speaking to people who can offer advice or just a chat.

Thanks

hunny_as
03-07-08, 16:16
hi jecqui doll,

and welcome to nmp, you will get really good support and advice this site has help me so much, everyone will have an undersating on what you are going throw, everyone is so nice, you make new friends on here as well.

amanda xx

pooh
03-07-08, 16:18
HI doll!

Welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

milly jones
03-07-08, 19:43
hiya jacqui

welcome to nmp

i hope ull get as good support as i receive here

love

milly xx

Southern_Belle
04-07-08, 15:21
Hi Jacqui,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

popsy
05-07-08, 16:16
:welcome: Hi, you've stumbled upon the right place!
I hope you find this site as useful and friendly as i do.
Hope to catch you in chat soon.
C xxx

Nibbles
05-07-08, 22:35
Hi Jacqui and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 16:42
Hi Jacqui

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:43
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

kellie
12-07-08, 21:21
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:07
Hello Jacqui And Welcome ......wish Ya Well............linda