PDA

View Full Version : hi peope

merseygirl
03-07-08, 17:52
hi everyone , first time on here , just thinking im not along on the way im feeling , i suffer with anxiety have done for the last 5 weeks or so , so i think im in the early stage ,its my 2nd day on citlopram 10mg feel proper sick feel wise tan i was before i went on them , struggling to cope with day to day life my doctor said these will help ,i hope so , on top of this i had a phone call from my mother inlaw saying my husbands auntie has only 4 weeks to live :weep: we now this time was coming but didnt wonted it to come ,she has said to his cousin that she is only 1 hour away and im down the road if they need me she has to other daughters live close to me but never said anythink about them , i wasnt to happy mybe its the way im feeling but im struggling myself being a wife and a mother i feel so guilty saying i wasnt going down to them if the wont to talk come to my house or we can go out , she hasnt phoned by to me so i dunno how his auntie is just need some advice of anyone pls

milly jones
03-07-08, 19:07
hi hun

welcome to nmp

citalopram does make u feel worse at first, but the side effects do ease, and their effects are much better than the anx itself

nmp offers support and friendship about areas of anx

glad u joined us

milly xxxx

lorac
03-07-08, 22:08
Hi Merseygirl

Welcome to nmp I think you will get lots of good advise on here and find many friends to share your worries with. Hopefully once your meds kick in you will feel alot better.

Take care

Carol

merseygirl
04-07-08, 09:59
thank u i hope it does

Southern_Belle
04-07-08, 16:19
Hi Merseygirl,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Nibbles
05-07-08, 22:25
Hi Merseygirl and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 16:47
Hi Merseygirl

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:42
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

diane07
12-07-08, 19:10
Aww you poor thing,

do what you think you can cope with, its hard when we suffer with anx etc, you will learn your own limits, and yes its hard enough being a wife and mum without the troubles of everything else. Don't feel bad just do what you can.
A big welcome to nmp

Di xxx

kellie
12-07-08, 20:57
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:08
Hello Mersey Girl And Welcome ......wish Ya Well...........linda