PDA

View Full Version : breathing again

sue447
23-04-05, 17:58
hi all,
ive just been reading some posts on breathing probs ect, everyones posts ive been reading sais that they get tingling when breathing odd ect, how come i dont get tingling anywhere when i feel out of breath from anxiety does that mean somethings not right with my lungs when i talk to people sometimes i seem to get breathless a bit and also when my breathing isnt right, irreg etc i dont get it then either, is that normal not to get tingling, i used to get the tingling when i first had disorder years ago
luv sue

nomorepanic
23-04-05, 18:38
Sue

I don't get tingling. I don't think everyone does so don't worry about it ok, it is perfectly normal.

Nicola

sue447
23-04-05, 18:47
thanks nicola,
is it normal with anxiety to get breathless when speaking to people sometimes ive had that quite a lot lately
luv sue x

seh1980
23-04-05, 18:56
hi Sue,

What you are experiencing is completely normal so don't worry. Not everyone gets the tingling..

Sarah :D

Meg
23-04-05, 19:01
The tingling comes with increasing hyperventilation when your blood gases get out of sinc.

Be glad you don't have the tingling..You're clearly breathing fine now.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sue447
23-04-05, 19:09
thanks,
the odd breathing patterns are uncomftable, it really does make you think something awfall is going to happen to you doesnt it,
luv sue