PDA

View Full Version : racing heart...AGAIN!

cassi23
04-07-08, 21:03
Hey,

I had today been for a walk around the park and then i met my friends and we sat in the park with the babies, i felt a bit uneasy and when i felt my pulse it was absolutely racing!

I managed to calm down but when we got up to ;leave it did it again, i felt crap all the way home and when i got home i took my pulse rate-it was 140bpm!

I had not felt anxious so why did this happen, my doctors swear blind there is nothing wrong with my heart, so why?

Does anyone else get this (racing heart) and if so how fast? Im worried again now although i calmed myself down and pulse rate returned to normal!

Thanks Char xxx

Rachey poos
04-07-08, 22:02
All the time..... its just anxiety, at the moment I am getting racing and out of sync,, horrd!

cassi23
08-07-08, 15:27
thanks Rach, you always make me feel better xxx

pedropanic
13-11-08, 10:47
My heart is my biggest panic trigger, but you're going to have to beat 180bpm to beat me! And even though this is high the heart can still sustain it! It's a VERY strong muscle.

Trust your body, it knows what it's doing, it's just getting funny messages when you panic. If you can gently focus your mind elsewhere your heart can get on with the excellent job it does!