PDA

View Full Version : Big Night Out

mat74
05-07-08, 14:22
Hi all. Well I have been generally Ok the last few months but whenever I have something coming up I tend to over worry about things.

Tonight I am in London for a friends birthday and intend on having a few beers (like I have done for months even though I am on Citalopram)

Anyway, this morning I woke up and I was sweating (I sweat a lot anyway) my left arm was shaking and I felt dizzy.

I tend to worry about things too much like what time my bus is, if the train to London will be on time, what I am going to wear, how I am going to get home so that does not help but whenever I have plans I seem to feel worse.

My heart seems like it is going mental with its beats as well.

I generally feel OK but I think I am just panicking about too much in one go. Even if I was late my mates know I will text them to say that but I worry too much about things and I know I do.

I used to get ready to go out and look forward to things now it seems like a chore even though I am actually thinking tonight will be OK. My worry ands panic makes me sweat more and I start to feel very uncomfortable.

How I wish I was like I used to be!

Mat x

jodie
05-07-08, 14:29
hiya mat

it is normal how you feel even though i like a night out i feel the same before i go my heart is really fast i think about all the what if,s etc .
try and chill out get some tunes on while your getting ready so you dont think to much about things the more you worry the more adrenalin you will have that wont help

have a good night

Jodie xx