PDA

View Full Version : Hi ya

sinjay
06-07-08, 15:43
:blush:

Hi ya all my name is Sinead & I知 new here been suffering with anxiety & panic attacks for years, been on medication had counselling even tried hypnosis now I知 wondering what have I been doing wrong that I still have them there really making my life miserable all help & advice would be greatly appreciated

Southern_Belle
06-07-08, 15:56
Hi Sinead,

Welcome to the forum. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. Did you try CBT? Many here have had great success with this type of counseling. Please be sure and read the information on the left side of the forum for extra help. Keep trying, you will beat this! You have come to the right place.

Take care,

Laura

nomorepanic
06-07-08, 16:37
Hi Sinead

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here.

sinjay
06-07-08, 18:54
:blush:

Hi ya all my name is Sinead & I知 new here been suffering with anxiety & panic attacks for years, been on medication had counselling even tried hypnosis now I知 wondering what have I been doing wrong that I still have them there really making my life miserable all help & advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Girls

chalky
06-07-08, 19:14
Hi Sinead,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
06-07-08, 19:59
welcome to nmp sinead

i hope ull find the site as useful as i do

milly xx :hugs:

tafflass
06-07-08, 20:35
hi sinead
you have made a good move coming hear.:yesyes:
you will find loads of fab people on this site, i am also new.
take a bit of time to read peoples post,s. also try the problem issues you will find it is of a great help, alot of the symptoms i suffer and didnt understand are their, a great help when you feel like no one understands and you feel alone, but hey we are all hear for a reason and that is for help and support and you will get it, welcome :welcome: xtafflassx

Nibbles
06-07-08, 22:23
Hi Sinead and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

stronger
07-07-08, 05:01
Sinead,
I had hypno as well.
1st time (2 years ago) was to cut down on snacking between meals and that worked instantaneously and permanently. I lost 40 lbs... Victory!
2nd to work harder and be less of a slouch ... that didn't work as well.
3rd time : same reason with bit better but short lived results .
4th time (last July 25) : to stop smoking tobacco and that worked instaneously and permanently as well....Victory!

I've since found out the reason why the 2nd and 3rd attempts didn't work. Depression had started slowly but firmly.

My experience, the meds have helped diminish the effects of anxiety and panic. They give me a chance to put a plan together and act on it, whereas before I was overwhelmed by the impossibility of the task and 'unavoidable' defeat.
That's my experience.

jesse08
07-07-08, 08:00
Hi Sinead, hope you are finding your way around NMP and getting some support and new friends. All the Best. Jesse
:welcome::flowers:

andie73
07-07-08, 08:02
Hi Sinead

Welcome to NMP. I have found that learning about anxiety and the effects it has on your body has helped me greatly. Knowledge is power, so they say, and it has helped me on the road to recovery.

Lindalou64
08-07-08, 21:42
Hello Sinead And Welcome ......wish Ya Well..........linda

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:04
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx