PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

Juliet
24-04-05, 14:28
Hi there,
As some of you are aware,I have been recently struggling agian with panic and anxiety symptoms.I started taking cipramil 10mgs day 2 weeks ago and Im feeling really good.I think that the combination of the medication and exercise,diet etc is starting to have effect.Two weeks ago I was so low and feeling scared to go out on my own etc......awful!But...on Thursday I went into town and went to 3 different dress shops trying on wedding dresses.Felt a bit aprehensive before hand,but I was determined to go and not let this thing beat me.It was great!!!

Then.This weekend,I have just come back from London(miles away from me).Spent the weekend with friends and stayed overnight at thier place.I couldnt have done that a few weeks ago,and considered cancelling.But I decided,better to go and TRY,rather than not go and wonder.I was fine,even driving through busy London LOST didnt phase me.Felt the odd wobble while I was there,but I just ignored it.Had my partner with me too which helps,but I really enjoyed myself.Hopefully I can keep positive now and get more and more confident.Just thought I would share this,as usually Im only on here moaning! x

seh1980
24-04-05, 14:29
[Wow!] Juliet!! That is terrific news hun. You should be very proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work. :D

Meg
24-04-05, 14:48
Thats great Juliet - to come out the other side of your blip..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
24-04-05, 15:04
Fantastic - well done you!

vernon
24-04-05, 15:17
well done juliet realy happy for you Vernon

Karen
24-04-05, 23:19
Fantastic Juliet. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pips
25-04-05, 12:48
A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU! juliet that's brill news! Keep up the good work!

Love PIP'S XX

lainey
25-04-05, 13:02
Well done Juliet, keep it up chuck!

Take care

Elaine x

tattybear
25-04-05, 13:05
Well Done Juliet :D

Its brilliant to hear your doing so well :D

Tatty B xx

Chris X
09-05-05, 01:39
Well done Juliet, Its always better to focus on the positive side rather than the negative side and it looks like youve seen the light, Brilliant news, keep it up., Chrisx

florence
09-05-05, 20:45
Hi

Excellent news Juliet , glad you feel better in yourself, hope it lasts . :)

Take care.
Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

sal
09-05-05, 22:03
Hi Juliet

How are things going for you.

How are the wedding plans coming on?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.