PDA

View Full Version : im in menorca!

janeybaby25
07-07-08, 12:58
Ok, I am really sad going on net whilst on hol but today is quite cloudy so thought Id come in & check mail.

At airport on fri setting off, I was in bits, then got told was 4 & half hr delay so that meant from checking in, was in manchester airport for 7hrs! I then threw up (outside thankfully) so I was all crying saying I didnīt want to go. Now, I am super paranoid I am going to throw up everywhere we go! Its horrible. But apart from that, I am having a good time & the other night whilst sat in a bar, I got a very strange feeling... I realised I was relaxed! Ok, I donīt feel too cracking today, but its a start right??

xxx

milly jones
07-07-08, 13:08
hey welcome home temp hunny

ull soon be back with us lol

listen, enjoy that relaxed feeling hunny, bottle it and bring us some back again.

hope ur having a great time and when u do return, post all ur wonderful success for us to share

take care

milly xxx

Alabasterlyn
07-07-08, 13:25
I think you've done amazingly well to go on holiday. Your descrption of the delay at the airport sounds the sort of thing that would send a non anxious person into a tail spin, so I think you should be very proud of yourself :hugs:

janeybaby25
12-07-08, 19:03
got back yesterday & had a wicked time. Only had one anxious day & a few moments but soon talked myself out of it & felt so good since I got back too. I went on walks to restaurants & bars without feeling horrible. Despite being sick quite a lot, I only let it bother me on one day, the rest of the time, I thought, oh well, its probably the heat & I am still here so can't have been something bad! Going to def try & apply myself into thinking this way now other the next few weeks. xxx