PDA

View Full Version : Xanax - Sensible suggestions for obtaining please

Linkous
08-07-08, 21:04
Hi.

I'm someone who has suffered from panic and anxiety for many years but has managed to get it to a manageable level. However, there are still rare occasions when (to my shame) I resort to alcohol to get me through difficult social situations. I am facing a trip to Court soon and am dreading it. I know I will be in a very anxious state and feel it would be so beneficial to be able to resort to taking Xanax or other benzo just on the odd occasion. I know it's nigh on impossible to get a prescription.

Can I please have sensible suggestions as to 'safe' and reliable sources - on the internet. Please, no lectures, I know the risks and am not a habit forming individual.

Thanks

Krakers
08-07-08, 21:22
Without a valid prescription you cannot get prescription only meds off the internet. There's a Canadian Pharmacy that supply on-line meds, but only to individuals that hold prescriptions. This is aimed predominantly at people who have to pay for private prescriptions so they can get the meds cheaper elsewhere.

Any website selling meds which professes to give you an "on-line prescription" after filling out a questionaire is a scam. Theres hundreds of them. They'll fleece your card before you even realise it. Then, as you gave out the card details voluntarily, you could then be liable for the card issuers loss. Do not go down this route.

I know GP's in the UK regularly give out small prescriptions of Benzos for people afraid of flying when going on hols, so I can't see why your doctor won't prescribe in this instance.

To be honest, if your doctor won't prescribe (for whatever reason) then there isn't really an alternative. Yes, there are black market Benzos available in the UK but often these are neither boxed nor blister packed. In short, you have no idea what you are actually taking even if you do manage to get hold of some.

Also remember that all Benzo's are at least a Class C controlled drug and you run the risk of prosecution for posession if you do not hold a valid prescription.

Krakers.

decca
08-07-08, 22:29
It's worth having a word with your Doc. He/She might just give you a couple of Diazepam just for this ocassion or if they are really against prescribing Benzo's they might be able to suggest an alternative such as Prochorperazine which is an anti nausea drug but can also be used as an anti anxiety drug.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002456.html
Or have you considered one of the herbal remedies such as Kalms or Quiet life.
Good luck for the day.
Decca

mtatum4496
08-07-08, 23:17
I'll echo everything that has already been said. And whether you want a lecture or not, you are about to get one.

Attempting to obtain Xanax without a valid prescription is just plain foolish. I really want to use another word or two, but out of deference to others here, I will refrain.

Sites that advertise the sale of no-prescription Xanax are rarely selling a product that is pure alprazolam - it is usually cut with cheap meds that are intended to help with epilepsy. The combination can be life threatening. Plus they will charge you an arm and a leg even if they don't happen to get happy with your credit card number. You will come out way ahead healthwise and financially if you go see a physician, obtain a prescription and have it filled at a reliable pharmacy.

If you are that concerned about the state of your nerves, see a doctor immediately. You may get Xanax, you may get some other anti-anxiety medication, but you will get what your condition warrants. Keep in mind that with just about all anti-anxiety medications, it is a good idea to leave off alcohol altogether, even the occasional drink.

nomorepanic
08-07-08, 23:48
Welcome aboard

As you can see people will not promote online drug sites here so I am sorry we cannot help with that but if you want help with ways to cope we can do that?