PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone I am new and have no idea what I am doing

mimiday
08-07-08, 21:15
My name is Amanda. I am 26 years old and I have been suffering from severe panic disorder for 11 years now. I have been on every med on the market and I have been to see a psychologist. I have read some awesome books that have helped tremendously. The best one I have read so far is From Panic to Power by Lucinda Bassett. I guess I am just looking for other people in the world suffering from the same thing I am. My husband has no idea what I am going through or feel when I have an attack, and he does not understand my fears and how much they limit me. If you are out there let's talk.

bottleblond
08-07-08, 21:25
Hi Mimi

Welcome to the NMP!! the site is filled with lovely people who suffer as you do, so please don't think that you are on your own.

I hope we can be of help and that you find some answers and friendships here.

Love and best wishes

Lisa
xxx

smurfette
08-07-08, 21:27
:welcome: to NMP xxx

marie1974
08-07-08, 21:34
hiya and welcome to nmp, u will find loads of help and support on here and meet new friends too, keep posting and we will do our best to help u hugs xxx

nomorepanic
08-07-08, 22:02
Hi Amanda

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
08-07-08, 22:17
Hi Amanda and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

belle
08-07-08, 22:54
Hi and welcome ;)

x

Southern_Belle
09-07-08, 02:49
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

milly jones
09-07-08, 11:47
hi amanda

welcome to nmp hun

my hb does not understand either hun

love milly xx :hugs:

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:04
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

tamo
12-07-08, 17:10
Welcome Amanda,

You need not suffer alone so welcome to nmp where you will find tons of support and loads of nice people who feel as you do.

Tom