PDA

View Full Version : fainting

gtrgrl3369
09-07-08, 02:22
Here we go again, got up this morning and was getting ready for work when the head pressure started and before I knew it I had hit the floor, when I came to I had to crawl out to the living room where my husband was so we could again go to the hospital. A 1000 tests later and of course nothing was wrong. I was hoping they would walk in and say there was something wrong so it wouldnt be in my head again. But of course not, too easy. Does anyone else have this pressure that makes walking difficult? I really dont know how much more of this I can take. Please help if you can.....Thanks:scared15:

nikkinik
09-07-08, 13:09
God this is what I fear - actually fainting!.. even after I read some threads earlier about how ppl rarely do ever faint!

But big hugs to you though it must be awful, poor thing.

I dont get pressure as such I just feel 'wobbly' in general, dizzy etc, then I start to panic more about all the what ifs and whys..

Obviously they tested anemia etc. But are you eatting enough, drinking enough etc?

I dont know much about you (or anyone else just yet) as I only joined today, so hopefully someone else will give you so proper advice.

I hope you get this sorted soon xx.