PDA

View Full Version : still feeling good

lin
25-04-05, 16:01
hi all

Just an update on my progress,still feeling good anxiety seems to b keeping away trying not to get panicky when things go wrong for me, still getting the ectopic beats but trying not to let them bother me. Can't understand why i still get them when i haven't got my anxiety Does any1 else get them when anxiety has gone[?] Even when i wake in the mornings i hope for an anxiety free day and when i do it makes me feel good. Anyway thats all i can tell u about my progress for now but will keep u posted. :D:D:D
bye 4 now

lin xx

Longie
25-04-05, 16:20
HI lin

glad your feeling better, keep meaning to pm you but not had much time lately.

i think i have started to get these missed beats, my heart suddenly pounds and then i get a flutter in my chest, which makes my heart sinkand then i get a sense of despair over me and then i panic.

feeling quite frustrated at how long my recovery seems to be taking, ive been acute for 3 mths now, and feel absolutely exhausted by it all

think the physical symtons of anxiety can last for quite a while, i know from before my feeling of a lump in my throat lasted for months, and still came back when i get stressed.

that is something to remember that our bodies react in the same way whether it be due to anxiety elation or excitement or stress, so although you may not feel anxious it could be another emotion

love Jane

take care

seh1980
25-04-05, 16:53
Nice one Lin - keep it up!! :D

Meg
25-04-05, 17:12
Good news - keep it going ..

No reason why it shouldn't be permenent now - maybe a blip or two one day but treat it as such though.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

carlin
25-04-05, 18:31
Hi Lin,
So glad to hear of your great progress, keep it up and keep us posted. take care.

Karen
25-04-05, 18:40
Hi Lin

Glad you have made such great progress. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

linjane
25-04-05, 19:12
hi Lin,

I get the ectopics, even when I think I'm not anxious so at least you're not alone! You sound like you are doing really well, apart from them, so keep it up.

well done,
Take care,
Love, Linda.x

lin
27-04-05, 10:50
hi all

thanku 4 replying to my post,it does feel gud when u get better.
linda- it does make me feel a little better that u get them when u r not anxious and i am not alone i do hate having them though.

linda xx