PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy spells please help

precious78
09-07-08, 13:05
Hi all

At the moment I have convinced myself I either have a tumour, somthing wrong with the arteries in my neck, a heart problem or something else really awful.

It started with head pressure. Now I am getting whenever I get up or bend over I get pulsing in my head and feel dizzy. Even if I'm sitting still I can feel dizzy. At times it feels like my vision has gone funny and my eyes are popping out of my head and have gone foggy.

I am really scared as I feel like this is getting worse.

Blood tests and BP (120/70) were fine at last GP visit.

AcroSplat
09-07-08, 14:03
Has the dizzyness just started ? if so is this the first time you have had it ?

You may have an inner ear infection which can cause dizzyness - sometimes called labyrinthitis

I had this recently which has caused dizzyness ..... and my distance vision has been somewat out of focus..... Someone told me that can happen with labyrithitis too..... I have to squint if i want a crystal clear distance image.

precious78
09-07-08, 14:08
It has been worse the past couple of days but I have had it on and off for a couple of weeks.

kaijo
10-07-08, 22:17
i have dizziness all the time and was convinced it was somthing terminal. i had my eyes checked and went to hospital had my ears checked and other test al fine , my doctor insists it is my anxiety and i am now starting to believe him, plz try not to worry and that is so easy to say and so hard to do PM if you want to chat anytime xxxx