PDA

View Full Version : Hello, another newbie here

allanp81
09-07-08, 19:56
Hey everyone, my name's Allan and I'm 27 living in SW London. I've been suffering with anxiety and phobias since about the age of 11. Before then I used to be what I would now consider a "normal" person, able to go out without worrying etc. By about 20-21 I was starting to feel better with things until I started to feel really ill all the time and ever since I've had horrible anxiety about the most simplest things and it's ruining what life I have. I hardly go out, find even going to the supermarket a horrible experience that I have to build myself up to. My work is being affected as well now which is pretty much all I have in my life at the moment.

I'm hoping by reading other peoples experiences on here will help to deal with my phobias and anxiety and help me start living my life again.

marie1974
09-07-08, 19:59
hi allan and welcome to nmp u will find some great advice and support here and make new friends too, keep posting and we will do our very best to try and help. hugs xxx

milly jones
09-07-08, 21:28
hi allan

a warm welcome to nmp hun

its a good place to start to help regain control in ur life

milly xx :hugs:

nomorepanic
09-07-08, 22:19
Hi Allan

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people on here and get loads of help and support.

leonard
09-07-08, 22:29
welcome aboard:yesyes: You will get loads of support here. I am in south london as well.
Leonard

Nibbles
09-07-08, 22:40
Hi Allan and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

weeble40
12-07-08, 16:56
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx