PDA

View Full Version : its back

laurap
09-07-08, 22:40
i have suffered from anxiety for 6 months now and i am on meds i have just finished concelling that lasted 20 weeks they finished 4 weeks ago and i was doing great up to now . i has came back i am on edge and i feel worried i keep going to myself am i going mad. why does it feel worse is it because i had forgot how it felt because it had gone but why is it back nothing is changed. i write in a dairy every night and i do relaxation tape every night can any one help me

nomorepanic
09-07-08, 23:38
You have to keep working at things and believe in them.

If you are just writing in the diary cos you think you should and listening to the relaxation tapes cos someone told you too it won't work!

It has to come from you and you have to believe in the things you do.

Writing a daily diary is a good thing but if you are only doing it now out of habit then it won't help.

Playing a relaxation CD won't help if you are playing it for the sake of playing.

You have to learn to stand alone now without counselling but you have to BELIEVE in what you are doing and not just doing it cos you think it will help.

Does that make sense?

laurap
10-07-08, 07:56
thanks nicolia i do it because i now it helps a bit i just cant find it in myself to beleive and trust that i can do this. when that terror felling comes over me i fall apart what can i do. will i get used to it will it get easier
laura:weep: