PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JoRynn
10-07-08, 05:34
My name is JoRynn. I was dx with PTSD-Aniety_depression_Social Anxiety. I live a tough life because i am a survivor of incest. I am on fluvoxamine-klonipin-buspar-ambien. I hope I can be an asset to this site.:woof :woof :whistles:

tafflass
10-07-08, 13:47
hi jorynn

:welcome: to nmp. you will get loads of support and help here.
sounds like you have had a tough time. you will make loads of friends here and get to talk to people with alsorts of different probs. again:welcome: xtafflassx

marie1974
10-07-08, 14:00
hiya jorynn and welcome to nmp u sound a strong person through your post and thats great, you will get some great advice and support here and meet new friends too, keep posting and we will do our best to help as we are all lovely here hugs xxx

milly jones
10-07-08, 15:58
hi jo

im milly f 43 from wales

welcome to nmp

mil xx :hugs:

Malkita
10-07-08, 16:18
thanks Milly:)

nomorepanic
10-07-08, 19:28
Hi and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some wonderful, caring people and get loads of support and advice.

kellie
10-07-08, 23:27
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
be sure to keep posting as it realy helps to talk about things and we will help you as much as we can.
hope to talk to you in chat sometime

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
11-07-08, 21:48
Hi JoRynn and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
12-07-08, 15:23
Hi JoRynn,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
12-07-08, 15:42
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx