PDA

View Full Version : meg's fruit'n'nut mix

henri
25-04-05, 21:08
hi everyone,
i just wanted to tell you all (for those who hadn't discovered it for themselves already) that meg's fruit and nut mix is AMAZING!! Seriously, it's out of this world, in fact i challenge you to find a better product of its kind (and at such a good price).

anyway, my office has gone mad for it, at least three people have asked me for meg's email address and last week a woman i'd never spoken to in my life came up to me and asked me if i knew how she could get hold of 'maggie's mix'!

so really i just wanted to recommend it to everyone - it contains so much goodness and lots of soft, dried food that is easy to swallow even when your throat is feeling a bit funny. and it lasts for ages (although after all that testing, mine's gone - please make a fresh batch soon, meg!)

henri x

nomorepanic
25-04-05, 21:15
I love it too Henri - it is delicious, so a big thanks to Meg :D

Trouble is I could sit and munch it all day lol!!

Nicola

tattybear
25-04-05, 21:38
Sounds yum ! Where can I find out about it?

Tatty B xx

henri
25-04-05, 21:40
hey tatty b,
if you run a search on 'fruit'n'nut', it should bring up an old thread about it. or just pm meg for details!
henri x

tattybear
25-04-05, 21:42
OK thanks :D

Tatty B xx

nomorepanic
25-04-05, 22:12
Here you go Tatty

Message for Meg-fruit and nut mix (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2635)

Nicola

tattybear
25-04-05, 22:39
Brill thanks Nic,

Ill contact Meg about it :D

Tatty B xx

seh1980
25-04-05, 22:50
Can't wait to try it!! :D

Meg
25-04-05, 23:04
I have spent almost my entire adult life trying not to be called Maggie........

Sarah - yours went today. I have 1 bag left.

I have been getting more ingredients in, but one of my trusty suppliers do not have in one of the vital ones so it'll have to wait a few days.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

pips
26-04-05, 00:09
Oh I'd Love to try some to Meg let us know how much! It sounds lush.

Take care

Love PIP's XX

Meg
26-04-05, 08:41
£ 5.00 per 500gms and £1.85 P+P

So £ 6.85 by cheque or £ 7.20 by Paypal

If you want some send me a PM with your name and postal details.

seh1980
26-04-05, 09:03
Hope mine arrives in today's post!! :D

seh1980
26-04-05, 16:52
YUMMY!!!!!!!! [Wow!] Meg thank you!! :D

Meg
26-04-05, 17:49
Guess it did arrive then...

Meg
26-04-05, 22:06
I now have all the 33 ingredients and if I get back in time tomorrow, will try to make the next lot.

Maybe I will set a competition - whoever can name all the ingredients correctly gets a free bag !!

If you want some, please PM or email me so I know roughly how much to make this batch.

It's £ 5.00 per 500 gms bag plus £1.85 P+P. = £ 6.85

If you really want to pay by Paypal its £7.20 with the on costs.

Happy chomping

Meg

seh1980
27-04-05, 09:23
I recommend it to all!! :D

Meg
28-04-05, 19:55
This batch is now made and ready to go ..

pips
29-04-05, 20:23
Hi Meg, :D

Received Fruit & Nut Mix today as you know Cheers! ;)

I just want to to the tell the world it is a truly wonderful delicious mix! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++[Wow!][Yeah!][Yes!][^][^]

Should be called Meg's Magic Mix! LOL [:P]

Prescribe: One mouthful three times a day! Or 4 or 5 LOL. Warning: Do not let hubby get his hands on it as Meg's Magic Mix does a marvellous disappearing act![:O][Oops!][V]

Thanks again, :)

Take Care hun ;)

Love PIP'S XX

Rennie1989
29-04-05, 20:35
cool, that must sound delicious!!!!!!!!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

nomorepanic
29-04-05, 21:02
Pips I named it "Meg's Mega Munching Mix" for obvious reasons lol

Nicola

sal
30-04-05, 00:09
Hi Meg

I could do with some hun. Let me know the cost and will send you a cheque.

Plus thanks for your valuable help the other day with Sam, really appreciated it.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

nomorepanic
30-04-05, 18:26
Sal it is £ 5.00 per 500gms and £1.85 Postage

Nicola

Piglet
07-05-05, 14:02
Hi Meg,

Fruit and nut mix arrived this morning - yummeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specially felt like rejoicing when the odd tiny chocolatey bit showed up.

NO idea what half the bits are in there but they're scrumptious and I didn't realise I liked dried fruit as much as I do (always seem as tough as old boots in other mixes).

That's my snacks sorted out now. Thank you!

Love Piglet[8D]

Meg
07-05-05, 18:10
Hi Piglet,

Glad it arrived and yes, it is only the odd dark choccy bit.

I'm trying to keep it very healthy and GI friendly which chocolate definately isn't but I am a big believer in a bit of what you crave is ok ..especially at that time of the month.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

henri
07-05-05, 22:42
meg, i think the chocolate bits are fantastic - they always cheer me up.
i still can't work out what all the different bits and bobs are in there, but i have a question for you - is there any ginger in there? probably not but there's something that tastes like it…
henri x

Meg
08-05-05, 00:23
Ha ..you have to search for them though .

There was a very tiny bit of dried ginger in the second batch but not the first... I rough grated it so there were no actual chunks.