PDA

View Full Version : Hi

LouisaM
10-07-08, 14:11
Hi, I have not donethis before, but I just wanted to know if there are many other people around who, like me, rarely if ever leave the house. And I really do not have any friends or other people to talk to. And I don't like leaving my home as it is in a strange way become my prison. I run across the road in the evenings about every two days to pick up some essentials like milk, bread etc but that really is all I do. I don't know how much longer I am able to live this way and I am considering moving back to Australia and vanishing and reclusing totally although I am only half way through sorting through the details of acheiving this entirely but it is an option.
I currently live in London and I cannot even know where to start on how I bacame this way 16 years ago. Are there many people around like me who simply are alone and dont' have anyone to talk to or speak to anyone. I really have not spoken to anyone, with the exception of my mother occassionally on the phone from Australia for the last year. Thank you. LouisaM

lilly-lou
10-07-08, 14:15
Hi and welcome,

You will find lots of people feeling exactly how you are who can offer advice and give support. I myself didn't leave the house for nearly two years, thankfully I can now if I have somebody with me, just remember to take baby steps.

lilly-lou

milly jones
10-07-08, 15:56
welcome to nmp louisa

please give nmp a chance to help u before u make any decisions

we are a lovely community here of like minded sufferers, ppl who do understand and perhaps can help and support u on ur journey

best wishes

milly xx :hugs:

nomorepanic
10-07-08, 19:29
Hi and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some wonderful, caring people and get loads of support and advice.

marie1974
10-07-08, 19:33
hi there and welcome, u r not alone here hun and u will get lots of advice and support and make new friends too, we are all lovely here so keep posting and we will do our best to help u xx

kellie
10-07-08, 23:26
Hiya Hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
be sure to keep posting as it realy helps to talk about things and we will help you as much as we can.
hope to talk to you in chat sometime

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
11-07-08, 21:47
Hi Louisa and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

You're definitely not alone and will find lots of people to talk to on here. The agoraphobia diary is a thread that you might like to join which is in the general anxiety forum. Try to focus on what you can do rather than what you can't. There's not many of us who could travel to Australia!

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
12-07-08, 15:23
Hi Louisa,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
12-07-08, 15:43
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx