PDA

View Full Version : Young Friends=)

Stressed92
10-07-08, 14:27
Hi
I'm only 15 and I would like someone about this age to talk to who will understand. I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and agrophobia so please pm me if you want to talk.
Amy
x x x

Kate408
11-07-08, 13:09
Well, i'm not 15, i'm 23, but I noticed that no-one had replied to your message yet, so I didn't want you to think that no-one cared! Feel free to message me.
Take care.
Kate
x

Stressed92
11-07-08, 15:39
Thanks Kate=)
Don't think there are many people my age on here.
What do you suffer from?
:hugs:
Amy
x x

marie1974
11-07-08, 16:06
hiya i have seem quite a few younger ones on here hun, it just depends when they come on, also u will find new ones will join too all the time so stick it out and update this thread every while and people will see it. the older ones u will find have good advice too hun and will chat with u. agoraphobia at your age must be awful hun and i do feel for you but i am sure given time things will improve for u, did something trigger the anxiety and agoraphobia? or have u always been nervous? hugs to u xx

Stressed92
12-07-08, 10:17
Okay, Thanks Donna:)
I'm Gonna Go In The Chatroom When I've Been On Here For 5 Days.
No I Dont Think There Was A Trigger, They Just Started and I Have Always Been A Worrier:(
Well Feel Free To Talk Or Pm Me If You Want:hugs:
Amy
x x

The Fool
12-07-08, 15:25
hey amy! im nearly 14 so im about your age ! i suffer from axtiey attaks health anxitey and clostraphobia and i used to suffer from agrophobia and im here practicly every day so when you have been here 5 days and og into chat im bound to be there! lol hope we can chat soon!

charli xx