PDA

View Full Version : I have only one thing to say

zer0
11-07-08, 00:50
zer0 has a problem
Love caught in the lie
Saying the whole time everything is fine when the whole time it was nothing but a lie
Saying only for your protection guy
No other way to get her away from her father eh
So place in the bed of another man so that even on that possible day when something to good to be true comes out of all this I feel like a fool the sent of another will always be on her
Trapped in a cage can't stand on my feet
hopless to do anything
hands tied not even allowed to try
Told the same thing everytime by those who also love me 'give us time please don't die give us time' I am tired of the pain every flippen day. Never does the pain end. Now now I must deal with this the only this that kept me going was knowing of our wedding day now I guess I will just go insain. Used by angels to get a job done never di they ever plan on bringing us together.
What else do you all thinlk I should say Bame angels

milly jones
11-07-08, 15:33
welcome zer0

hugs to u hunny

love milly xxxxxxxxx

Oceanblue
11-07-08, 16:31
Zero,

Life can be very tough, it can be extremely hard, ups and downs like a rollercoaster, but unfortunately thats just life :shrug:, sometimes good, sometimes bad and traumatic, can be so hard to understand when we're feeling so ill and sad. But we have to keep going and carry on. It's hard to believe when we're feeling sick, but there is so many more good things out there in life than the other side, we just have to keep fighting until we reach that light again.

Things will get better, but everything takes time.
Everyone's here to help eachother, so if you ever need to talk further, we're all here for you.

Stay strong Zero !
Please take of yourself :hugs: xx

boomer
11-07-08, 17:04
hi zero welcome to nmp. Your not alone. Its good to talk

nomorepanic
11-07-08, 19:47
Hi Zero

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages for loads of advice and tips.

Southern_Belle
12-07-08, 15:21
Hi Zero,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
12-07-08, 15:44
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

zer0
25-08-08, 16:45
What do you all think I should say?
Is there any answers out there ?
Pain rules my life like I have become
It's King
I guess the way I have found how to is to become it's master.
People I guess would not agree except for me.
I am a science guy
can't take a pill just throws me in the intensive care
Have this really wired bio system very sensitive to everything
Some call it panic attack I wouldn't call it that
I call it speedy scenes
Things happening to fast can't get a grip on what Ifs
What if:
-i did get into a car accident no second chance accident
-i did get on the random wrong plane no second chance accident
-I did get in that bus totem pole bus my soul shows me it's fate I don't want it to be a 'i didn't listen' memorial standing in some park with the words 'least we forget'.

How I am dealing with my situation has led me to read some stories that seem horrifying. 'Maybe.....

zer0
25-08-08, 16:47
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx:welcome:

zer0
25-08-08, 16:47
:blush:
Hi Zero,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

zer0
25-08-08, 16:48
:doh:
hi zero welcome to nmp. Your not alone. Its good to talk

bottleblond
25-08-08, 17:20
Hey Zer0

What's up?

Lisa
x

Captain America
25-08-08, 18:10
speedy scenes, what if's, etc, is anxiety. can even get so that the thoughts get irrational.
as for the pain you're going through, all i can say is that time moves on, and things change. when life is good change can be unsettling and scary, but when times are bad, change is your friend. in the end, with luck, we'll all be in our rocking chairs thinking, 'wow, even though that was the hardest thing i went through, i'd sure love to be that young again'.
..um...whatever that means. i'm not sure why but felt like writing that.

zer0
05-09-08, 17:40
[quote=Southern_Belle;359212]Hi Zero,

Hello Memphis bell
My name is
Ellenor Gay
Take care,

hello memphis bell
My name is Ellenor Gayquote]

bottleblond
05-09-08, 18:01
Yet again....EXACTLY what is that meant to mean?

Captain America
05-09-08, 18:21
i posted this before, but will again. i am not very good at figuring out poetry, but did recognize the jesus pose from cool hand luke and platoon.

really not sure what zero is trying to say, but seems to me to read like those spam emails that create random words to get around spam filters.

it's like it's being spit out from a random mental health term generator.

zer0
08-09-08, 15:59
I don't know who the hell took down my wall but I will say one thing memphis bell
You drop bombs on peoples lives because you like it.
Ellenor gay was a much better plane

zer0
08-09-08, 16:03
If you tuely do care you wouldn't have so rudely destroyed my writings
I ask a question
Do you have a degree in this field
For I come hear wanting to know one this
Dr. patient confidentuallity. You spoke about me in a gossip column with some other person.
I work at the police department in Toronto
DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE TO SAY THESE THINGS TO FRAGILE PEOPLE

bottleblond
08-09-08, 16:07
Zer0

You are a very rude, obnoxious and downright horrible little man. I wish you would stop posting this jibberish because quite frankly, it's getting rather annoying :lac:.

Lisa

nomorepanic
08-09-08, 16:16
Sounds like you are trying to threaten Laura now by mentioning that you work at the police department.

I am sure Laura has never written to a gossip column let alone discussed you in it.

I am not allowing this to continue anymore.

Thread is locked and you are banned as a member. We did warn you twice and you never replied to us.

I am bored of playing silly games. End of story.