PDA

View Full Version : pineapple

pineapple
11-07-08, 19:26
hi all its my first time ive been suffering from agra,panic ocd and all the horrible symptoms that comes with it.ive been suffering for 12 years,but these last few months ive been worse. im even scared of being in my own home, i gert ver confused why im feeling this way, although the doctor and professional people its all to do with anxiety all i do isfeel worse can anyone tell me why?????? thanx pinapple:hugs:

milly jones
11-07-08, 19:34
hi pineapple

welcome to nmp hun

we all understand all the conditions u mentioned and suffer a combination of those and others ourselves

hope u find peace with us

milly xx:hugs:

nomorepanic
11-07-08, 19:46
Hi pineapple

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages for loads of advice and tips.

JoT
11-07-08, 20:06
Hi Pineapple, welcome :)

I totally understand how you feel also.

In my personal experience I find anxiety changes all the time....once you get used to it the way it is and learn to live with it, it likes to shock you by doing something different - it's a monkey!

You have to say STOP to it and take control, it is your own mind doing this to you and you can change the way you think (easier said than done I know).

What did your doctor advise, have you had any counselling or medication?

Jo x

lilly-lou
11-07-08, 20:08
Hi and welcome,

You will get loads of advice here and there is always somebody who can relate to how you are feeling

lilly-lou

Nibbles
11-07-08, 21:54
Hi Pineapple and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
12-07-08, 15:28
Hi Pineapple,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
12-07-08, 15:37
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

pineapple
12-07-08, 19:12
thanx everyone for replying to my message. i just feel terrible at the moment has anyone suffered from confusion, and always thinking negative thoughts love pineapplexxxxx:shades:

lesleya
12-07-08, 20:04
Hi Pineapple
When im panicy and anxious i get my words muddled and i cant think straight, so when i talk it doesnt come out the way it should...and that scares me a little. But its all connected and part of the anxiety/panic so my gp says.
Hope nmp can help you cope, i know its helped me lots, especially the people here because they understand and dont judge you as they know what your going through as theyve been there themselves.
Take care and hope you feel better soon
:hugs:

kellie
12-07-08, 20:56
Hiya hun :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are going through a rough time at the moment. keep posting as its good to talk about things and i realy hope we can be of some help to you. We also have a great chat room where you can talk to ppl about things or just have a giggle,so i hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pineapple
12-07-08, 21:07
hi thanx for writing that for me pineapplexx

puresugar
13-07-08, 00:07
hi pineapple

i have only been here for a few days everyone has been so helpful :yesyes:
i have found so many different threads that have really helped me feel better i know that many people are going or have gone through the same things so there is light at the end of the tunnel . hope to speak to you soon :)
helenx

Lindalou64
13-07-08, 14:04
Hello Pineapple And Welcome ....wish Ya Well......linda

pineapple
13-07-08, 19:03
hi thanx for all those nice negative things people wrote im just also wondering if any one gets bad anxiety in the spring and summer love pine xxxx

boomer
13-07-08, 19:21
just a little note to say. welcome to nmp. we are a friendly bunch who all need to support each other.