PDA

View Full Version : anyone taking citalopram

merseygirl
11-07-08, 20:40
hi anyone , iv been put on citalopram 10mg for my anxiety which im on my 10th day i think iv got over the side effects abit but i feel like there not working i seem to worry more or it just might be me wonting a over night fix is the worry that im having wise because of the anxiety just feel like everyday life is a big thing dunno weather to go bk to my gp or wait for the tablets to kick in anyone help out there pls
:huh:

nomorepanic
11-07-08, 21:09
Hi there

We have a whole forum dedicated to citalopram so have a read of the posts in there.

milly jones
11-07-08, 22:07
hi im on citalopram

it takes a while to get the dosage right and for the meds to start working hun

if ur still bothered talk frankly to ur gp

love milly xxx

pumperknickle
12-07-08, 08:21
hi merseygirl,

Im into my 3rd week of citalopram 20mg, feel blummin awful in the mornings, but it seems to get better throughout the day. Still getting awful side effects which is a bit of a pain, but you have to go through it to come out the otherside.

If your not happy then go back and talk to your gp. Im going back for the same reason on tuesday.

Hang in there

love Sarah xxxx

Sunkid
14-07-08, 10:22
Hi

I am still on citalopram after two years; started on 10mg and now on 5mg a day. It takes time to start working and for you to feel the difference. Hang in there because it has helped me a great deal and I am sure that it will help you too